///Twisted Ice Pop Molds + 11 Fabulous Homemade Popsicle Recipes

Twisted Ice Pop Molds + 11 Fabulous Homemade Popsicle Recipes

orka twisted popsicle molds

From the POP-y colors to the cool twisted design of the popsicles and futuristic look of the holder, I’m loving everything about these Orka Ice Pop Molds! ($12.95/set at Wrapables)

Looking for a cool gift idea? Try pairing one of these sets with a copy of POPS!: Icy Treats for Everyone by Krystina Castella, which is loaded with some seriously tasty & creative-looking recipes:

homemade popsicle recipes

Pictured above: a few recipes from POPS!, all of which can be found online right here at icypops.com: Banana Split (yes, please!), Pomegranate Apple, and Honeydew Melon.

OR, try filling up your ice pop molds with one of these other yummy-looking homemade popsicle recipes from ’round the web… from Mojito and Mango-Orange flavors to Rocky Road Fudge (yes… Rocky Road!):

homemade popsicle recipes

Rocky Road Fudge Pops
from Dinner’s On Me

homemade popsicle recipes

Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
from the kitchn

homemade popsicle recipes

And last but not least, one of my personal favorite flavors when it comes to frozen treats:

Rootbeer Float Pops
from Erin Cooks

*****

Pops!: Icy Treats for Everyone

By |2018-02-07T08:27:12+00:00February 24th, 2010|Eat & Drink|

1. Laura February 24, 2010 at 12:07 pm

This made my mouth water…mmMMmmm. :)

2. Jeanee February 24, 2010 at 12:53 pm

I’m SO making popsicles this summer. My husband could eat them every day and it’ll be so much cheaper and yummier if I make ’em myself!

3. Deemarie Parsons February 24, 2010 at 3:16 pm

They all look delicious! Pomegranate, mangos, strawberry and rasberry are favorite fruits in my house.

4. Moosette February 24, 2010 at 5:20 pm

Oh my yumminess! I cant wait to make these this summer – epecially the lemon frozen yogurt with rasberries! Delish!

5. Jen February 24, 2010 at 5:31 pm

those are so cute — my daughter would love them\ all!

6. Ellen February 24, 2010 at 8:42 pm

These look sooo good! Hello, Rocky Road!

7. Nienke February 25, 2010 at 12:28 am

Those twisted Ice Pop Molds are awesome! It makes me long for summer even more…

Do you think I if I make them in February I can trick my brain into thinking it is summer?

8. Elyse February 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Bring on summer!

9. jomygoodness February 25, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Can I just say… YUMMMM! These look so good & refreshing. I can’t wait to try.

10. aprilornament February 27, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Yum, looks like a tasty treat, I’m defiantly going to make some of these.

11. Sara March 2, 2010 at 1:30 pm

This is great! I looked for some fun Popsicles for a baby shower I threw in August in Florida– and only found recipes for kids. This would have been a great addition.

12. Jessica March 2, 2010 at 6:48 pm

This was truly some wonderful eye-candy. Not only that, but it was so mouth-watering. I plan on having people over and entertaining this summer and cannot wait to wow people with some of these popsicle recipes! I think I may post this to my blog and direct it to your site.

13. The Fairy May 21, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I haven’t had much luck making my own tasty ice pops, but this has me wanting to try again!

14. stonner July 30, 2010 at 10:11 am

i want these!

15. Bettijo @ PagingSupermom September 1, 2010 at 10:00 am

I live in Phoenix, AZ so these recipes are just what I needed. Great post!

16. Icy pops: a frozen revolution | It's a Tradition December 23, 2010 at 6:07 pm

[…] I haven’t decided which recipe to go with quite yet, but I will let you know how they turn out. I am considering pulling a recipe from here, here or here. […]

17. […] recipes but also include adventurous and serious dessert combinations.  Butter pecan pop anyone? 11 Fabulous and “Twisted” Popsicle Recipes – Beautiful and so yummy, hostessblog.com shares some serious recipes and tips on how to make […]

18. tessa May 30, 2011 at 12:13 am

Soooo Cooool ! Everyone esp. my grandson would love these icies. What a great idea! Thanx :))

19. Summer in the city « The Idler May 30, 2011 at 6:03 am

[…] into ice cube trays and try to eat them off lopsided sticks. They were underwhelming. But these recipes were not fucking around. I went out and bought these popsicle molds the next […]