//, Sweets/Elegant Damask-Inspired NYE Dessert Table

Elegant Damask-Inspired NYE Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

I’m loving the fun feathery accents and bold purple/black/white color palette in this beautiful Damask-Inspired New Year’s Eve Dessert Table by Jasmine from The Couture Cakery!

My first question to Jasmine was actually where she found the fabulous black & white damask tablecloth – can you believe that was a TJ Maxx score for only $15?! I was just as surprised to learn that the vintage damask cupcake liners are available at grocery stores! (You can also find them online.)

Damask Dessert Table

Read on for more inspiring images of this table + vendor credits & resources…

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

{Click here to view the full table at a larger size.}

*****
VENDOR CREDITS:
Styling, cupcakes, macarons made by: The Couture Cakery
Cookies: Edible Art
Photography: Thomas Beaman Photography
Tags & Labels: Posh Pixels Design Studio
Feather arrangement: David Everett with The JDK Group

By |2018-02-12T09:42:53+00:00December 27th, 2010|New Year's Eve, Sweets|

1. Alicia December 27, 2010 at 7:51 pm

So Beauitful!! I wish I could have all this for my nye party!!

2. Aggie December 27, 2010 at 8:05 pm

The display looks awesome! I saw that tablecloth at TJMaxx – and said “nah!” How stupid am I?

3. Courtney @ Pizzazzerie December 27, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Wow those cookies are amazing! It looks like an edible marker was used to write Happy New Year? That’s so neat!

4. [email protected]/Low December 27, 2010 at 7:26 pm

I love this combo too! It’s so elegant that this table could be for a wedding, bridal shower, fancy party, etc. I’ve done a Halloween baby shower with the purple/damask theme ) and also have a free printable of the damask cupcake liners on my site )

5. Stefanie December 27, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I love the champagne cookies! I dont think I’ve ever seen that done before

6. Kristen December 28, 2010 at 8:53 am

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and details!

7. SammeChico December 28, 2010 at 4:19 pm

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! THE DESIGNS MAKE THE PARTY! THIS DESIGNER IS THE NEXT MARTHA STEWART – IN FACT, SHE SHOULD BE ON THE MARTHA STUART SHOW….

8. Vanessa December 28, 2010 at 10:05 pm

I bought the same tablecloth a few months back at HomeGoods. I saw them and just had to have them!!! I’ve already used them but now here is another wonderful idea!!! Can’t wait ti try it out.

9. Latisha Horton (Eccentric Designs) December 29, 2010 at 8:22 am

Lovely tablescape I love any color against a damask pattern … very clever trick using the lime rock candy!

10. Kristy ~ Posh Pixels Design Studio December 30, 2010 at 1:57 pm

So gorgeous! Fabulous job, Jasmine!

11. jill sherman December 30, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I hope one of my Legacy Ballroom brides uses Jasmine….I want to see a display like this at my venue!!!! I love your creativeness and use of colors…and of course I am craving sweets now! Thanks for sharing…I look forward to seeing more.

12. Jacque ~ Tiana Tea Party January 11, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Love the 2011 cookies, and the color combination

13. Inna January 16, 2011 at 7:40 pm

WOW!!!!! This is REALLY Elegant , Beautiful Decor, I love Every Little Thing of It!!!

14. Rosalind McFadden Green December 20, 2012 at 4:07 pm