//, Sweets/Friday Find: Cool Candy & Jewelry Molds

Friday Find: Cool Candy & Jewelry Molds

Skeleton Key Candy Jewelry Mold

The chocolate skeleton keys from this Vintage-Style Haunted Halloween Party theme by Anders Ruff got such a great reaction, I thought you might like some insight on where to find the candy molds so you can make some yourself… They’re from etsy vendor Mold Shop, which specializes in flexible silicone jewelry & candy molds. These keys would be great for both Halloween Parties or a Wonderlandia inspired theme! *Note: Since a lot of the molds are sized for jewelry, just make sure to double check that the listed size works for your needs if you’re planning to use them for candy/chocolate… or consider messaging the vendor about their custom order options at larger sizes.

Check out some more examples of Mold Shop’s collection below, including all of the key designs, or click here to visit the entire shop now.

Skeleton Key Candy Jewelry Mold

By |2016-12-25T10:28:45+00:00September 2nd, 2011|Halloween, Sweets|

1. Anastasia Alyse Buckley September 2, 2011 at 11:14 am

Perfect! Thank you for your quick and thorough response! Love you HWTM. <3

2. erin * sparkle & hay September 2, 2011 at 1:21 pm

oh my gosh these would make the COOLEST wedding favors (or decor) & what great prices!

3. Kathryn September 2, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Those are so cute!!! Love the prices, especially when they’re useful for more than one occasion!

4. Zoila @ Squared Party Printables September 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm

This is such a fabulous idea! I grew up in my father’s jewelry shop and never in a million years would I have thought of this.

5. Maureen Anders of Anders Ruff September 2, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Thanks for sharing this! We loved making these chocolate skeleton keys for the photo shoot and the Mold Shop has SOOOO Many adorable molds!
    SO many options and so many things you can do with these!
    Check them out!
    Thanks!
    Maureen

6. Amy | Wholesale Roses Co September 3, 2011 at 8:52 am

I saw the halloween party pictures and these keys were what caught my attention the most … they are gorgeous!!!… and not only for halloween,… maybe a vintage bridesmaids party??

7. partycraftsecrets September 4, 2011 at 12:19 am

they key to my heart is chocolate; so now I know what to add to my b’day wishlist; a heart-key-mold – thank you!

8. antique engagement rings September 4, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I agree.. what a great idea!

9. MonogrammedEverything.com! September 6, 2011 at 6:51 am

This is so cool, very original!

10. Anna September 13, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Thank you so much for the link to those molds! I could buy one of each and still want more (and think of more ways to use them). Thank you thank you.