Happy Birthday America! Paige from Paiges of Style totally knows how to throw a beautiful birthday picnic… with stars, stripes and patriotic flair for our beloved USA! Her “Happy Birthday America” 4th of July Picnic is charming and rustic and such a sweet way to celebrate our beautiful country – hotdogs, an amazing flag cake and adorable picnic moments captured by Sprout Photography!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Rustic red dessert buffet with ruffled red, white & blue table skirt
– American Flag cake by Sugar and Sunshine Cakes + Mini pies with All-American party flag food picks!
– Sweet little photo booth with framed flags + Big red star print balloons
– Adorable pint-sized picnic outfits (by amazing vendors listed below!)
– “Happy Birthday America” 4th of July invitation and matching printable collection!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Paige…
Happy Birthday, America!
Sweet, vintage Americana style is what this Fourth of July photoshoot was all about. We set out to have an afternoon filled with sweets, sunshine and some good old-fashioned fun!
The kids were dressed to the nines by prop and clothing stylist Rachel of Styled by Rachel Griffith. They had a blast eating strawberries, playing pat-a-cake and just generally looking cute!
The show stopper of the dessert table was the red, white and blue flag cake by Sugar and Sunshine Cakes. Megan did an incredible job creating an original design of the American Flag for our cake. All of the desserts were a tribute to America’s past and included apple pie, caramel apples, kettle corn and fresh strawberries and blueberries.
The fun filled day was captured beautifully by Marla of Sprout Photography.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Photography: Sprout Photography
– Printable 4th of July Package: Paiges of Style
– Dessert Table Styling: Paiges of Style
– American Flag cake and cupcakes: Sugar and Sunshine Cakes
– Straws, Round Balloons and fruit cups: TomKat Studio
– Prop and Clothing Stylist: Styled by Rachel Griffith
– Blue Floral Skirt: Vintagebubbles
– Grey twirl skirt, vintage bicycle tank, vintage bicycle tee: Express Style
– Lace Ruffle Romper: Lil Pumpkin Boutique
– Bow, star, and flower headbands: Drop of Honey Bowtique
– Dolly Bows & Vintage Bows: Loretta Jo’s
– Red, White and Blue Pom Pom Garland: OWD Design Studio
– Custom Flag Frames & 1776 Chair: Two Shabby Sisters