Cracked mirrors and life size mummies, what could be spookier? This Elegant Haunted Halloween Dinner Party from Kim White of TWOS A PARTY is scattered with white pumpkins, Ravens and more bone-chilling ideas for an October 31st celebration!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Eerie Cotton Centerpiece in Damask Vases + Burlap Linens
– Spooky Sweets (Ghost Cupcakes and Witches Boots) by Rossmoor Pastries
– White Tulle Draped Overhang, Cracked Mirror Backdrop & Raven Accents
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kim…
Halloween is my favorite holiday, but my schedule had been so crazy that I barely had time put to a few decorations up. So I convinced my family and friends to join me for a small dinner party. I pulled out all my props and with some assistance from Deborah at Romance Etc. styled the dinner party, put out some food (not to fancy) and some great desserts.The amazingly talented Lauren from Lauren Avila Photography came by and photographed my fun tented outdoor room. We dined, enjoyed a cocktail and relaxed for a spell. We then indulged in desserts: Boo Cupcakes, Cannoli, Pecan Tarts, Hazelnut Transfers and Witches Boot Cookies from Rossmoor Pastries, I think my son ate all the Cannoli. Carrot Pumpkin Spice CakeBalls from CakePops&Co were delicious. Linens from my friends at Glow Concepts and labels from Vectoria Designs. I so wanted to leave the set up forever! We had a wonderful time and I got to enjoy my favorite holiday, while I turned work into some playtime! Happy Halloween!
– Styling: Kim White of TWOS A PARTY, Deborah of Romance Etc.
– Photography: Lauren Avila Photography
– Boo Cupcakes, Cannoli, Pecan Tarts, Hazelnut Transfers, Witches Boot Cookies: Rossmoor Pastries
– Cake Balls: CakePops&Co
– Linen: Glow Concepts
– Labels: Vectoria Designs