I am so excited to share/talk about/swoon over this gorgeous Teal Bridal Shower Luncheon by Hylah of H. White Special Events! The chic color palette, modern dessert table, playful party drinks and beautiful photos by Molly of Luminaire Images are simply a sweet dream come true.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Sea Foam Green Macarons, Bow Embellished Cake Pops and Wedding Date Heart Shaped Cookies
- Mini Champagne Bottles with Ribbon & Polka Dot Straws
- Bride To Be Banner (on beautiful garden style chairs!), Instagram Sign & Ring Shaped Balloon
- Hanging Honeycomb, Lantern and Tissue Pom Gazebo Decor
- “I Do” Cupcake Toppers and “AS” Initial Letter Candy Dishes
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Hylah…
It was a beautiful Sunday in June when a group of ladies joined together at the Inn of the Seventh Ray to celebrate Alana’s bridal shower. A very close family friend had organized this lovely luncheon all the way from New York. About two weeks prior to the bridal shower she asked for some assistance with the décor. I was already in the process of planning Alana’s wedding and was more than happy to help. I wanted to make sure her bridal shower incorporated some of her favorite things: Champagne, the color Teal, and the initials “AS.” Alana and her soon to be husband have always had the same initials. When we started the wedding planning process she wanted to make sure that the initials “AS” were incorporated through out her wedding.
The bridal shower décor was a combination of sea form green incorporated from the linen to the French Macrons, with teal accents, and a splash of robin egg blue. The menu consisted of mini burgers, beet salad, poached salmon bites, goat cheese quiche, jasmine infused tangerine ice tea, and mimosas. The dessert table was filled with an assortment of tasty treats displayed on a variety of cake pedestals from my personal collection. Knowing that the bride to be had ordered her wedding cake from SusieCakes I decided it was only fitting to have an assortment of mini cupcakes, heart shaped frosted sugar cookies with her wedding date on them, and her very own “Bridal Cake” in her favorite flavor red velvet with the initials “AS” on the top. The sweet buffet also included Salted Caramel French Macarons and Dark Chocolate covered Cake Lollipops from the Sweet and Saucy Shop. Since the bride to be loves her champagne, I thought it would be fun to have at each place setting individual Champagne shooters with a teal ribbon for each one of her guests. Another festive DIY element to the décor was the hanging honeycomb and pom pom installation inside the gazebo were the savory buffet was displayed.
Aside from the food and décor, what was really special about the day was seeing such loving family and friends surrounding the bride to be. An added surprise was her fiancé show up at the end of the luncheon with a bouquet of her favorite flowers. As a wedding planner I see so many brides rush through the planning process, but I think it is so important for the couples to enjoy each moment leading up to the big day! I want to give a special thank you to Molly, at Luminaire Images for capturing the details of this beautiful bridal shower. She was also the photographer for Alana & Alex’s engagement shoot and wedding.
- Event Design and Styling, Menus, place cards, signage, champagne bottle bows, honeycomb installation: H. White Special Events
- Photographer: Molly of Luminaire Images
- Bridal Cake, Mini Cupcakes, Sugar Cookies: SusieCakes
- French Macrons, Cake Lollipops: Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Venue: Inn of the Seventh Ray
- Bridal Sash: EmbellishGirlsSashes
- Bridal Chair Sign: A Banner Affair