What better way to celebrate the launch of your new events company than to throw a killer party?! Caroline Eimerman of Soiree Sisters Events did just that for her milestone birthday with this Colorful Summer 30th Birthday Party! The whole party has an ultra cool vibe, with bright pops of color and a touch of whimsy (love those floating white balloon sculptures!) For more milestone birthday inspiration, check our all of our adult parties here!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Outdoor white tent seating & purple lights for a swanky night club feel when the sun goes down
- Vases of floating purple orchids with a touch of sparkle + individual fish & chips & Mexican fare
- Customized treat & party favor bags + nail polish & hot pink golf ball party favors
- Tall pink birthday cake candles + a sparkly dessert table with chocolate treats & a rainbow of macarons
PARTY DETAILS as told by Caroline…
I love to plan parties and have been doing it for years. My family is in the wedding and events business and as of May 2013, my sister, sister-in-law and I launched a new branch of the business called Soiree Sisters Events! What better way to kick off the beginning of our new business venture than with a fabulous 30th birthday party!!
The theme was a combination of Miami pool party with glitz and glamour. We wanted all white with splashes of color and of course a little bling. The food consisted of a variety of passed hors d’oeuvres, a carving station and a decadent sweets table. The signature drink was a blueberry mojito. Hors d’oeuvres included a mini cheddar burger with sliced tomato on a waffle fry, mini pulled pork tacos, fish and chip cones with homemade tartar sauce, shrimp cocktail shots with spicy cocktail sauce, oyster shooters and black bean quesadillas. The carving station included grilled beef tenderloin with béarnaise sauce on the side and rack of lamb. To go along with the Miami feel, we served corn martinis with yellow rice, black beans and plantains on the side.
The sweets table included an extra tall coconut cake, cupcakes, macarons, gourmet taffy apples, white chocolate dipped cookies, chocolate covered Oreos, chocolate covered pretzels, turtles and chocolate peanut butter cups. Favors for the ladies were jars of nail polish and hot pink golf balls for the guys.
- Event Styling: Soiree Sisters Events
- Catering: Belvedere Events, Elk Grove Village IL
- Photographer: Picture 4 Ever
- Decor: Yanni Design Studios
- Cake, Cupcakes & Cookies: The Bent Fork
- Florist: Floral Gardens
- Specialty Sparkle Linens: BBJ Linen
- Linens & Chairs: Covered Affairs
- Balloons: Balloons By Tommy
- Birthday Candles: Olive & Cocoa
- Gourmet Caramel Apples: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Gourmet Chocolates: One Little Chocolate