Hey there Little Red Riding Hood…this party’s lookin’ good! Dorothy Teng of Mints & honey styled up this beautiful Woodland Creatures & Little Red Riding Hood Birthday Party full of furry little animals and forest friendly treats. How cute is that little hedgehog & those acorn macarons? Not to mention every other adorable detail! This party would have even the Big Bad Wolf enjoying himself! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Spotted deer cookie pops, hedgehog meringues & toadstool topped chocolate dirt cakes
- Bird & toadstool ornament painting + a mini tree to display them on
- Tree stump cake surrounded by Red & her animal friends + real tree stumps for seating
- Hanging moss filled terrariums & wooden birds’ nests + moss & tree rounds covering the dessert table
- Beautiful forest scene backdrop + glow in the dark fairy dust necklace party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Dorothy…
We had a Little Red Riding Hood themed party for my niece, Charbelle’s 2nd birthday. My sister Canna and I had such a fun time designing and planning this party for my Little Red Riding Hood. We hung miniature wooden houses and glass terrariums filled with moss from the ceiling. One of my favorite details of the party was the dessert table. We decorated the dessert table with all things you would find in the forest: moss, mushrooms, bird nests, tree stumps, and of course, woodland creatures!
From the apple and pine nut macarons, porcupine meringues, deer and squirrel sugar cookie pops, both the adults and kids, alike, loved the incredibly adorable and yummy desserts created by my dear friend, Venues of La Vie Douce Design.
The kids painted bird and owl tree ornaments and ceramic mushrooms. In addition to the crafts, the kids got to take home necklaces filled with glow-in-the-dark “fairy dust.” From the desserts to the crafts and the decorations, Charbelle loved every part of her party! Most importantly, Charbelle enjoyed her 2nd birthday being surrounded by friends and family who love her the most.