Coffee, cookies, presents, and family time… what more could mommy want, right!? Lucky for us, Valerie of Charming Touch Parties is sharing her fabulous ideas on how to make your #1 mom feel extra special for Mother’s Day this year. She designed this bright & happy Mother’s Day “Coffee With Mom” Brunch that’s irresistibly pretty with exquisite pastries from Cocoa Bean and feminine touches like bows and ruffles that will flat out impress her!
P.S. For more sweet brunch style Mother’s Day ideas, search the HWTM archives here!
PARTY DETAILS to look out for:
– Vibrant flower cookies on straw “stems”… displayed in a coffee bean filled apothecary jar
– Playful jumbo balloons with hot pink satin ribbon bows + playful “MOM” banner
– Lush spring flowers, white ruffle tablecloth, & chalkboard “Just for Mom” sign
– Monogram blanket + custom monogram phone case & coffee mug gift ideas
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Valerie…
There is no more important job than Motherhood. To celebrate our hard working and well deserving Moms this Mother’s Day we’ve put together this styled shoot inspired by the brightness that our own amazing Moms bring into our lives. Our bold color palette is softened with an abundance of white and pops of chalkboard and gold. Throughout our shoot, we showcase fun and creative ways to pamper our Moms through some tasty brunch treats, a fun and interactive coffee bar and practical entertaining tips.
For our brunch table, we added that extra personalized touch by customizing a set of easel art by Tiny Prints to coordinate with the “Mom” banner. The large balloons, paper tassels and lovely floral display create visual height and provide additional pops of color and sophistication to our table.
A coffee bar is a great addition to any brunch. Personalized coffee mugs with swizzle sticks and customized tags make guests feel special and pampered. Fresh coffee beans placed in varying height apothecary jars play up our coffee theme and add a creative backdrop to our display. Customized creamer labels and fresh flowers are additional ways to create a creative, fresh and beautiful coffee display.
Easy to recreate and fun to commemorate, this styled shoot is especially curated if you’re looking for the perfect Mother’s Day themed brunch.
– Concept and Styling: Charming Touch Parties
– Floral graphic design: Beth Kruse Custom Creations
– Photography: Jennifer Kaye Photography
– Florals: Floral Wonders
– Pastries: Cocoa Bean
– Balloons: Celebration Lane
– Balloon tissue fringe: Hand Crafted Parties
– Easel Art, acrylic photo tray, monogrammed cell phone case, monogrammed blanket, monogrammed chalkboard coffee cups, acrylic photo collage with kids handwriting: Tiny Prints
– Banner, Coffee With Mom print, labels, stirrer flags: Charming Touch Parties
– Floral boutique cookies: NatSweets
– Swizzle Sticks: Shop Sweet Lulu