This sophisticated and absolutely stunning Garden Inspired Ombre Purple Party by Renata De Thomasis of RDT Events & Beauty looks like a fabulous way to celebrate in style with all your besties! Following the birthday girls’ only guideline: “Include purple!“, Renata created a whimsical dessert display and elegant dinner table that were purple, floral & glam all over. Throw in the “Purple Rain” signature drink, chic mini bites and one hot lavender outfit, and I would call this purple party perfection!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Gorgeous floral arrangements from Blush & Bloom + jumbo white balloons with ombre purple tassels
- Watercolor ombre printable place cards, eggplant hue satin napkins & gold rimmed china
- Berry parfaits on a gold leaf lined tray + gold dusted lavender macarons in a milk glass dish
- Dried flower lollipops with floral sticks, fancy bows and displayed in a bed of moss
- Chocolate cupcakes and purple floral and ruffle layer cake from Nadia & Co.
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Renata…
As a stylist and planner, when the only guideline the birthday girl tells you to fall within is to include the color purple, you of course include all shades for an ombre purple party!
I dreamed up this magical color scheme and was on my way to plan the most glamorous birthday bash! All shades of purple (from lavender to eggplant) were included through the stationery, linens, sweet table and beyond.
Daniel et Daniel provided the most delicious plated lunch that was served on the gorgeous black and gold trimmed china, accenting the modern gold cutlery and crystal cut glassware. The linens, of course, had to be all shades of purple for added contract! The stunning floral centerpieces also followed our ombre theme and had all shades of purple throughout.
Massive balloons on 4-foot garland tassels were the back drop to the most beautiful sweet table of a monochromatic birthday cake, spiked jell-o shots, mini cupcakes and floral lollipops! This birthday is definitely going to be one to remember.
- Styling, Planning, Design: RDT Events & Beauty
- Linens: Around the Table
- Rentals (flatware, glassware, china): Chairman Mills
- Selfie Station Calligraphy: The Lettering Studio
- Catering: Daniel et Daniel
- Balloons: SugarGirLee&Co.
- Stationery: Anista Designs
- Cake & Desserts: Nadia & Co.
- Flowers: Blush & Bloom