Are you ready to PAWTY!? Kirsten of Kirsten Tyrrel Photography photographed Reed’s Bright & Playful Puppy “Pawty” that is beyond *dog*gone cute! Mommy Rosaline – with the help of some great family & friends! – made everything for her son’s first birthday. From the paw print tracked tables and cakes to the DIY dog house and creative centerpieces, I can’t wait to share all the pup-dorable details…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Creative dog bowl dessert display with bone shaped candy labels
- Red fire hydrant cupcake stand with papercut puppy toppers
- Paw print cake (and adorable matching smash cake!) + “REED” highchair banner
- “Bone Appetit” utensil packs tied with blue ribbon and bacon wrapped hotdogs
- DIY cardboard dog house, paw print balloons & “Let’s Pawty” banner
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kirsten…
One of Reed’s nicknames is “Reed Dog” and so it was only fitting to have a puppy dog themed birthday party when this big boy turned one! His momma Rosaline doesn’t do anything halfway, and went all out for her little first born munchkin. Everything matched the theme from the bacon wrapped hot dogs to the “doggy bag” favor boxes filled with dog biscuit shaped cookies and a plush puppy! Held in the backyard of her dear friend Deb, the vibrant colors and delicious sugary treats really popped against the white walls and adorable playhouse. Photos of Reed were displayed everywhere, cute candids from his first year of life with family and friends. The food was tasty, the company was fun and every detail came together for a perfectly exciting birthday party!
- Design, desserts: Rosaline (birthday boy’s mommy) & friends!
- Photography: Kirsten of Kirsten Tyrrel Photography