Fair warning: you’re going to want to grab some fluffy blankets & get toasty warm with a mug of luxuriously rich hot cocoa before scrolling through these gorgeous images. Tara Berger of One Stylish Party styled this Dreamy Mint & Metallic Hot Cocoa Stand Party for a very lucky group of kids. Set up in a Christmas tree farm (is there a more perfect place?!), Tara also supplied an entire BED for the kids to get cozy, jump around on and just be kids! What a lovely way to ring in the holiday season with some serious joy ;).
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Watercolored ‘Falala’ mugs & coordinating ‘magic of Christmas’ typographic sign
– Blush rose studded magnolia leaf garland + gold ‘Merry & Bright’ banner on the bed
– Clever DIY store-bought donut hole tree & frosted tree cookies + silver snowflake decorated Christmas trees
– Hot cocoa toppings bar with homemade vanilla marshmallows, coconut & white chocolate
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tara…
I am excited to share this dreamy hot cocoa stand party that I recently styled in the middle of a Christmas tree farm for a group of children!
When starting to plan the party, I immediately gravitated towards evergreen, mint and a hint of metallic for the color scheme. The natural setting was so pretty, I didn’t see a reason to compete with any overpowering colors.
With so much to see and do at the Christmas tree farm, I decided to set-up a dessert and drink station with small snacks easy for little hands to grab. I made a Christmas tree dessert using powdered munchkins, which was a hit with everyone, both big and small. Other desserts included gourmet vanilla bean marshmallows, buttercream Christmas tree cookies and lots of fixings to accompany the hot cocoa.
I had a large calligraphy hot cocoa sign made for the top of the stand, which set the tone for the rest of the decor. Another one of my favorite elements was a magnolia leaf garland for the front of the cocoa stand. Although this sort of garland is not traditionally associated with the holidays, I thought it effortlessly fit in with the rest of the surroundings. I also decorated the Christmas trees growing at the farm with handmade marshmallow garlands, bows and snowflake ornaments.
I wanted an unexpected activity at the party, so I decided to set-up a bed amongst the Christmas trees for the kids to jump on, have fun and just be kids. It was so much fun to see the kids’ excitement as they explored the farm and enjoyed time together with friends and family, all while having these special moments captured by Brittany Gidley Photography.
- Photography: Brittany Gidley Photography
- Event Concept and Design: One Stylish Party
- Laser Cut Sign: Foxcroft Court Calligraphy
- Garland and Florals: HeatherLily, Inc.
- Custom Pillows, Blanket, Napkins, Mugs, Ornaments, Christmas Cards: Tiny Prints
- Floral Crowns and Calligraphy Gift Tags: Peckled
- Marshmallows: Sweet Flo’s Candy
- Cookies: Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes
- Munchkin Donuts: Dunkin’ Donuts