TGIF! It’s already 5 o’clock somewhere, right? So on that note, let’s talk COCKTAILS. ;) If you’re looking for a festive cocktail idea for Thanksgiving – or any fall celebration, really – here’s a fun Pumpkin Spice Mojito recipe that was sent in by Minibar. (If you’re not yet familiar with Minibar, they are a wine, beer, & spirits delivery company that’s available in major metropolitan areas across the country. Learn more about them here.)
Okay… let’s take a look at what you’ll need to *shake up* this fun drink:
– 10 mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
– 1 1/4 oz rum or spiced rum for added fall flavor
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
– Juice of 1/2 a lime
– 2 oz club soda
1. Muddle the mint leaves and sugar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
2. Add rum, pumpkin, lime juice and ice.
3. Shake until thoroughly mixed and chilled.
4. Strain into a tall glass, top with club soda, and garnish with extra mint leaves. CHEERS!