“Sip Sip Hooray,” we’ve got bridal shower inspiration today! For a trendy and modern bride-to-be, Kameela Lewis of Tutus & Bowties Events, dreamed up a Black & Gold Bridal Shower design that’s sparkly, tasteful & chic. The DIY engagement ring glasses give a fun nod to the occasion, while girly polka dot menus and mini champagne bottle cookies add a playful touch.
Take a peek at all the pretty pictures from Carr Cormier Photography and give a shout out to your favorite idea below – mine has to be the oh-so-cool geometric wall decal backdrop!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “What’s in Your Purse?” Game with (invitation matching!) printable checklists
- “Sip Sip Hooray” calligraphy sign by Kristara Calligraphy + champagne chilled in a matte gold ice bucket
- Pretty engagement ring, champagne and geometric shaped sugar cookies from Miss J’s Sugar Cookies
- DIY gold engagement ring champagne glasses + playful confetti invitation
- Black chargers, gold polka dot dishes, bold black & white striped bow napkins & dainty dot place cards
- Modern gold vases with white whimsical florals, gold sequin table linen and gold geometric decor accents
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kameela…
Are you dreaming of a chic and stylish bridal shower to celebrate your upcoming nuptials? I am thrilled to share our styled shoot in collaboration with Tiny Prints. It embraces all things girlish and showcases a mature yet upbeat color combination. Our design is perfect for Fall and suitable for the upcoming holiday season. We teamed up with some amazing vendors to style a shoot that is sure to inspire!
Nothing says “Let’s get to get together for some girl time” more than a beautifully designed invitation with brushes of antique gold and confetti. This invitation from Tiny Prints was the inspiration for our unofficial ” Sip Champagne and Celebrate” theme. I fell in love with this non-traditional hue combination of black, brown, and gold. Beautifully hand written calligraphy font and coordinating labels accessorized our mailing envelopes.
The design is clean and simple. A champagne colored table runner, black chargers, and gold utensils set the tone for a chic tablescape! To add a personal touch to each setting, I used simple place cards with each guest’s name written in calligraphy. Fancy right? Gold trimmed wine glasses complimented the gold spotted plates perfectly. For the centerpiece, I used a gorgeous arrangement of florals displayed in a geometric embellished gold vase. If you look closely, you will notice a set of gold decor pieces that resemble diamonds. How perfect!
Everyone knows that engaging games are a must of bridal showers. This one is no exception. A game of “What’s in Your Purse?” was the perfect choice for our theme!
For our mini champagne station, I displayed embellished flutes and a few bottles of champagne. I set up a fun tray of hand-painted themed cookies that matched our invitation perfectly. Gold shimmer gumballs were added for a “pop” of color. A DIY “Sip Sip Hooray” sign written in gold calligraphy add a stylish flair to our mini champagne station.
Thank you for checking out our post and we hope that you are feeling inspired to call your girlfriends for some much needed time together. This theme can be easily used for a girl’s night in “just because”. Happy sipping!
- Concept & Styling, Embellished Champagne Flutes: Tutus & Bowties Events
- Invitation, Menus, Placecards: Tiny Prints
- Photography: Carr Cormier Photography
- Calligraphy: Kristara Calligraphy
- Table Runner, Chargers, and Napkins: House of Hough
- Wine Glasses, Utensils, and Plates: A Finer Event
- Florals: Flower Vibes
- Sugar Cookies: Miss J’s Sugar Cookies