Dreamy, charming, magical… these are just a few of the words I could use to describe this darling “Sweet on Swans” inspired birthday party! Styled by Royale Ziegler of But First, Party! for her daughter’s 2nd birthday, she mixed artsy and whimsical details with just the right amount of sparkle for a celebration that I’m pretty sure girls of ALL ages would love! In fact, my 5 year old is swooning over it along with me right now. ;)
Party Highlights to look out for:
- pink swan balloons + giant 36″ balloon with a felt leaf garland tail
- glam masquerade-style swan mask with glittery gold feathers
- darling heart-shaped swan cookies + chic tier cake with white chocolate “feathers”
- gorgeous floral arrangements displayed in milk glass vessels and a porcelain swan planter
- artsy gift wrap used as a paper table cover + a swan feathers accent on the birthday girl’s chair!
Party details, as told by Royale…
Flowers, feathers and pretty pinks were the inspiration behind Nola’s second birthday! Twig & Twine created dreamy florals that filled vintage milk glass vases and a porcelain swan planter.
The cake was covered in Italian meringue icing with white chocolate feathers, and glittery crown-wrapped cupcakes were topped with buttercream frosting, coconut shreds, and edible gold hearts.
Swan balloons, party hats and cookies paired perfectly with the floral wreath, plates and confetti.
- Design: Royale Ziegler of But First, Party!
- Photography: But First, Party!
- Venue: Little Knights LA
- Florals: Twig & Twine
- Cake: Village Bakery
- Cookies: The Cookie Crafter 1989
- Cupcake wrappers: The Memory Book Co.
- Hair tie favors: Maddyloo
- Balloon floral chain: Fancy Free Finery
- Felt floral wreath: fLOhRAshop
- Paper plates and confetti: Ginger Ray
- Paper table covering and straws: Paper Source
- Swan printables: Ginger Monkey
- Swan balloons: My Little Day
- Swan mask: Target
- Paper mache crown: Glitterville