//, Kentucky Derby, Styled by Jenn/Kentucky Derby + Cinco de Mayo Party Printables!

Kentucky Derby + Cinco de Mayo Party Printables!

Cinco de Derby - Printable Party Sign

What happens when the Kentucky Derby falls on Cinco de Mayo? DOUBLE the reasons to celebrate – that’s what! It’s been a few years since I’ve designed a Kentucky Derby printable party collection, so I couldn’t resist coming up with something new and fun for this year. I mean… cheers to a day that calls for margaritas AND mint juleps, right?!

After going back and forth on whether to call this celebration “Cinco de Derby” or “Derby de Mayo“, I decided to just go ahead and do both… so you’ll find a couple items here (8×10 signs and party banners) that read both ways. Feel free to use whichever version you personally prefer. Scroll down for a closer look at the designs. Individual download links are at the end of the post.

P.S. If you’re looking for something more traditional “Derby”, check out my previous collections – Garden Party, Derby Style, Preppy Paddock, and Taste of Derby – right here.

Cinco de Derby Printables - 4x6 Signs

Cinco de Derby Printables - 8x10 Drink Sign

Cinco de Derby Printables - Banner Panels

Cinco de Derby - Party Banner

Derby de Mayo – Printable Banner

Cinco de Derby - Tent Cards

Cinco de Derby - Patterned Paper

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

FREE CINCO de DERBY PARTY PRINTABLES

Click the links below to download:

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

By |2018-05-09T05:49:59+00:00April 13th, 2018|Free Printables, Kentucky Derby, Styled by Jenn|

1. CTorrao April 23, 2018 at 5:22 am - Reply

I so wish you had a Derby de Mayo Banner as well

• jenn s. April 26, 2018 at 5:35 am - Reply

I can do that. :) It won’t be until this coming Monday 4/30 because that’s the soonest I can get to it – but I’ll work it in. Stay tuned!

• jenn s. April 30, 2018 at 1:27 pm - Reply

New “Derby de Mayo” banner and 8×10 sign just added. :)

2. stephanie April 25, 2018 at 6:46 am - Reply

THANK YOU so much!!! I go to Derby every year and make bags for our group of 12. I always use your printables. LOVE them all!!

3. Ann Cardenas April 26, 2018 at 8:56 am - Reply

I want to make the “Raise A Glass” with your Derby de Mayo flowers and colors. Is that possible? Your designs are the best!! Love them all!!!!
    Thanks
    Ann

4. Devon April 27, 2018 at 4:17 pm - Reply

Thanks sooo much! I’ve been looking for printables for weeks and they are super cute!

5. AHW May 2, 2018 at 11:36 am - Reply

These are GREAT!!! Thanks so much for adding the Derby de Mayo option!!!

6. AH May 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Hi!!! I LOVE these designs. I’m a week late but I’m still doing my Bunco party this Friday using this theme, why not celebrate twice? Do you happen to have the place cards in an editable version so I can type “High Table” and so forth on them? Thanks!

• jenn s. May 9, 2018 at 5:42 am - Reply

Hi AH – I don’t have an editable version (unless you have Photoshop and are able to edit in that?) – but do you just need: Low Table, Middle Table, High Table? If so I can probably do that for you real quick. LMK :)

7. Mary Sandra Park September 5, 2018 at 1:24 pm - Reply

OOOOOOOOOO way didn’t I find this back in March for my Cinco de Derby Party. O well, I’ll be ready for next time it rolls around. These ideas and graphics ARE WONDERFUL. THANK YOU