I LOVE simple cut-and-glue projects, and this Felt Easter Garland is the perfect example.
It’s proof that you can still create something darling & long-lasting without any sewing skills required! 🙌
There are a couple things that will make your life WAY easier for a project like this, though. Here they are:
- SHARP scissors
- STIFF craft felt (not the “floppy” kind)
If your scissors don’t easily make a clean cut through your felt right away, switch them out for a different pair that does. Just trust me on this one. 😉
Carrot & Flower Felt Garland
- Stiffened Craft Felt (I used light pink, dark pink, orange, green, white)
- Sharp Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut light and dark pink felt into a simple flower shape with a round center.
(You can use my 6″ flower template or create your own.)
2. Hot glue the flower pieces together.
3. Cut orange felt into carrot shapes.*
4. Cut green felt into carrot tops.*
5. Hot glue the carrot pieces together.
6. Use white felt to add accent lines to the carrots.
(Just free-hand cut small strips as needed.)
7. Hot glue the finished carrots and flowers to twine.
*Tip: To give your garland a consistent look, use your first flower and carrot shapes as “templates” to trace and cut the rest of the pieces.
P.S. For more projects that match this look (like the cake below!), check out these Woodland Bunny Inspired Projects.