I originally designed these colorful DIY Party Hats for a Flamingo party theme, but they’d work well for so many summer party themes! They’re decorated with a fun mix of artificial flowers, feathers, and craft poms.
I traced the hats from card stock to get the exact colors I wanted here, but you can also just buy pre-made party hats to make this project super easy. 🙌
Here’s how you make them…
Floral Flamingo Party Hats
- Colored Card Stock
- Printable Party Hat Template
- Elastic string
- Hot Glue Gun
- Faux Flowers
- Craft Poms
1. Print and cut out the party hat template.
2. Trace the template onto card stock, then cut out & roll the card stock to make your own hats.
3. Secure the hat in the back with tape.
4. Hot glue a feather + 2 or more faux flowers to the front of the hat.
5. Hot glue a craft pom onto the top of the hat.
6. Tape an elastic band to the inside base.
More Flamingo Party Crafts
If you’re feeling extra crafty, check out these other fun flamingo party crafts that match this same color palette and design look:
- DIY Flamingo Party Favor Bags
- “Flamingo Pool Float” Cookie Pudding Cups (The spoons hands look like flamingos!)