How cute are these bunny-shaped cinnamon rolls?!! 😍
Aaaaaaand……. store-bought cinnamon roll dough makes them EASY. 🙌 You basically unwind a roll, split it in half, and re-shape those 2 pieces to form the bunny. (So you get a full bunny out of each roll!)
Serve these up at Easter brunch, a bunny birthday party, OR as a fun breakfast surprise any ol’ day of the week. 💛
Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- cinnamon roll dough (a refrigerated tube with icing)
- candy icing flower (optional)
- gold star sprinkles (optional)
- food coloring (optional)
- baking sheet
- cooking spray
- cutting board
- kitchen shears or paring knife
- Ziplock sandwich bag (for icing)
1. Spray baking sheet & preheat oven according to package instructions.
2. Unwind one cinnamon roll and split it into 2 equal pieces.
3. Re-roll one of the pieces (the one that does not contain the cinnamon roll “center”) into a spiral shape to form the bunny’s body.
4. Pinch off a small bit of dough from the 2nd piece and roll that into a ball for the bunny’s tail.
5. Shape the remaining dough from the 2nd piece into the bunny’s head. To form the bunny’s ears, make a horizontal cut (around 1 – 1.5″ long) into the end of the dough and spread the “ears” out with your fingers.
6. Assemble the 3 dough pieces – head, body, and tail – together to form the bunny, then transfer it to your baking sheet.
7. Repeat with the rest of your cinnamon rolls!
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
9. Tint the icing w/ food coloring (if desired). Spoon icing into a ziplock bag & snip off the corner for piping.
10. Remove bunny rolls from the oven.
11. Pip the icing onto the hot cinnamon rolls.
12. Optional: Place an icing flower on each bunny’s ear and sprinkle with edible gold stars.
Easter Chic Printable Collection
P.S. Are you planning an Easter party? Printables are my favorite *secret weapon* for adding unique style to any celebration! Click here to check out and customize my Easter Chic holiday collection for your own party – instantly, online. 🤗 (It’s also available in a Bunny Birthday version!)