Snack time, AHOY! Whether you’re throwing a pirate birthday party or creating a just-for-fun treat, little ones will love these pirate-themed jello cups. 🤩
Pirate Party Jello Ships
- red jello
- blue jello
- clear punch cups
- printable pirate ship sails
- wood skewers
- hot glue or tape
1. Cut the oranges in half and scoop out the fruit.
2. Make red and blue jello as directed on the box, then pour the red jello into the hollowed-out orange halves and the blue jello into the punch cups.
3. Refrigerate until firm, then cut the jello-filled oranges into slices.
4. Print our treat topper ship sails and attach them to wooden skewers with hot glue or tape. Trim the skewers as needed, and insert them into the jello “ships”.
Pirate Party Printables
My Pirate Birthday printables are available in our store. They make it so EASY to add pro designer style & personalization to your event. It’s like instant branding for your party! 🙌 Click here to shop now.