How cute are these bunny-shaped cinnamon rolls?!! 😍
Aaaaaaand……. store-bought cinnamon roll dough makes them EASY. 🙌 You basically unwind a roll, split it in half, and re-shape those 2 pieces to form the bunny. (So you get a full bunny out of each roll!)
Serve these up at Easter brunch, a bunny birthday party, OR as a fun breakfast surprise any ol’ day of the week. 💛
*** 1. Spray baking sheet & preheat oven according to package instructions.
2. Unwind one cinnamon roll, leaving the “center circle” intact. Split the dough into 2 pieces. (The piece with the center should be slightly longer and will be used for the body.)
3. Pinch off a small bit of dough from the piece that has the center. Roll that into a ball for the bunny’s tail and set it aside.
4. Roll the rest of that piece into a spiral shape to form the bunny’s body. Leave a little dough hanging over to create the bunny’s front paws.
5. Shape the remaining dough into the bunny’s head. Start rolling it up from the skinny end, stopping about halfway. Make a lengthwise cut into the end of the dough to create the bunny ears. Spread out & shape the ears with your fingers.
6. Assemble the 3 dough pieces – head, body, and tail – together to form the bunny, then transfer it to your baking sheet. (You can also assemble them directly on the baking sheet!)
7. Repeat with the rest of your cinnamon rolls.
8. Bake for 7-9 minutes.
9. If desired, tint the icing w/ food coloring. Spoon the icing into a ziplock bag & snip off the corner for piping.