This charming Bunny Tail Party Punch is the perfect combo of sweet and simple. The cottontail cups only take a few minutes, and the (delicious!) 3-ingredient punch is super quick to whip up. 🙌
I used raspberry lemonade + Sprite here to get the pretty light pink color. If you need a different color for your party, just swap out the pink lemonade for another juice/mixer that matches better. Cheers!
sherbet or ice cream (I used a vanilla/orange-sherbet swirl)
party straws (optional)
1. Pull cotton balls in half, and roll each half into a ball to form small bunny tails.
2. Hot glue the tails to the cups.
3. Mix equal parts (chilled) pink lemonade and Sprite in a punch bowl, pitcher, or drink dispenser.
4. Fill cups with punch.
5. Add a small scoop of ice cream/sherbet to each cup.
6. Add party straws and serve immediately.
Bunny Birthday Printable Collection
P.S. Are you planning a Bunny Birthday party? Printables are my favorite *secret weapon* for adding unique style to any celebration! Click here to check out and customize my Bunny Chic birthday collection for your own party – instantly, online. 🤗 (It’s also available in an Easter Version!)