I had the pleasure of meeting Jessebell of Dreamland Parties & Events earlier this year at BASH 2015, but I had know idea she had THIS on the other end of her magic wand! ;)
Her Modern & Magical Cinderella Party was inspired by the recent live action Disney movie (which is super cute btw!). Before it was even released in theaters, she collected inspiration from the movie’s promotional poster, rounded up some marvelous vendors, and turned into the fairy godmother of Cinderella parties! See all of the blue, gold, and glitter covered details that are fit for a princess (or two!) below.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Ruffled, quilted, & butterfly cake by Kima’s Konfections + “Once Upon A Time” gold topper by Paper + Pop
- Gold carriage inspired dessert table + “Happily Ever After” decorative books
- Candy apples embellished with blue satin ribbon bows
- Custom birthday girl Cinderella letters + antique clock striking midnight!
- Princess crown cupcake toppers, blue glittered bottles, and paper butterfly chairback details