ALOHA! Grab your bathing suits and surfboards because we’re heading down to the beautiful Hawaiian beaches for a “Big Kahuna” Baptism & First Birthday Party that has tons of totally radical ideas. Helena Chaviara of RockPaperScissors Events designed this spectacular event for birthday girl Alex, incorporating creative pineapple centerpieces, beach-friendly desserts & tropical floral arrangements. I’m stoked that this “sunshine soaked” party means that summer is still in full swing and the pineapple trend is still going strong!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Creative pineapple “palm tree” adult table centerpieces & surfboard silhouette table numbers
- Bright painted pineapple arrangements, sunglasses and piles of colorful pillows at the kids tables!
- Yellow VW van cake by JAR by sweet mates + paper umbrella and fondant shark fin topped cupcakes
- “One Year of Endless Sunshine” invitation and party printables by Love me do
- Sweet surfboard, yellow VW van, pineapple and hibiscus flower cookies from Maria’s Cakes and Cookies
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Helena…
This was a one-year birthday and christening celebration! Little Alex’s parents chose a venue by the beach and really vibrant colors to go with our surf themed baptism! We included: kids sunglasses, aloha signage on kids tables, our bar and the unique fruity jello shots as well as the sharks swimming in our cocktails, pineapples centerpieces, and a dessert table. We just want to scream… ALOHA!