Prepare to be *frozen in your tracks* by One Inspired Party and Bambini Soiree‘s dazzling & Over the Top Frozen Birthday Party for Emily! Dripping in sparkly icicles and dusted in shimmery snowflakes, this frosted birthday tent is quite literally Queen Elsa’s ice castle come true! Don’t miss the incredible Anna, Elsa and Olaf cookies from You Can Call Me Sweetie + one of the most beautiful winter cakes I’ve ever seen from Cakes by R.C.. You’ll also find a a sparkly sleigh photo booth, chic white lounge areas, and lots more fabulous, movie-inspired details, all beautifully captured by Alan Phillip.
P.S. If you missed it see PART 1 featuring Emily’s Frozen Fever Salon & a “Do you wanna build a snowman?” activity.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Intricate snowflake embellished sweets in pretty pastel hues from the talented O Pop By Angie
- Olaf, Elsa & Anna cookies + AMAZING frozen castle topped snowflake cake
- Frosty white lounge furniture, teal table linens and silver sequin accent pillows and chair covers
- Jumbo white balloons, fluffy pink + white trees and custom snowflake decal flooring
- Winter wonderland sleigh photo booth with big sparkly snowflakes and white silhouette trees