What happens when the Kentucky Derby falls on Cinco de Mayo? DOUBLE the reasons to celebrate – that’s what! It’s been a few years since I’ve designed a Kentucky Derby printable party collection, so I couldn’t resist coming up with something new and fun for this year. I mean… cheers to a day that calls for margaritas AND mint juleps, right?!
After going back and forth on whether to call this celebration “Cinco de Derby” or “Derby de Mayo“, I decided to just go ahead and do both… so you’ll find a couple items here (8×10 signs and party banners) that read both ways. Feel free to use whichever version you personally prefer. Scroll down for a closer look at the designs. Individual download links are at the end of the post.
P.S. If you’re looking for something more traditional “Derby”, check out my previous collections – Garden Party, Derby Style, Preppy Paddock, and Taste of Derby – right here.
FREE CINCO de DERBY PARTY PRINTABLES
Click the links below to download:
- 8×10 Sign A (version 1) – It’s “Cinco de Derby”
- 8×10 Sign A (version 2) – It’s “Derby de Mayo”
- 8×10 Sign B – Drinks
- 4×6 Signs – Run for the Roses + Hooray for Derby Day
- Blank Tent Cards – 2 styles
- Party Banner (version 1) – CINCO de DERBY
- Party Banner B (version 2) – DERBY de MAYO
- Patterned Paper – 4 styles