Kentucky Derby + Cinco de Mayo Party Printables!

Cinco de Derby - Printable Party Sign

What happens when the Kentucky Derby falls on Cinco de Mayo? DOUBLE the reasons to celebrate – that’s what! It’s been a few years since I’ve designed a Kentucky Derby printable party collection, so I couldn’t resist coming up with something new and fun for this year. I mean… cheers to a day that calls for margaritas AND mint juleps, right?!

After going back and forth on whether to call this celebration “Cinco de Derby” or “Derby de Mayo“, I decided to just go ahead and do both… so you’ll find a couple items here (8×10 signs and party banners) that read both ways. Feel free to use whichever version you personally prefer. Scroll down for a closer look at the designs. Individual download links are at the end of the post.

P.S. If you’re looking for something more traditional “Derby”, check out my previous collections – Garden Party, Derby Style, Preppy Paddock, and Taste of Derby – right here.

Cinco de Derby Printables - 4x6 Signs

Cinco de Derby Printables - 8x10 Drink Sign

Cinco de Derby Printables - Banner Panels

Cinco de Derby - Party Banner

Derby de Mayo – Printable Banner

Cinco de Derby - Tent Cards

Cinco de Derby - Patterned Paper

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

FREE CINCO de DERBY PARTY PRINTABLES

Click the links below to download:

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

Alternative Text

9 responses to “Kentucky Derby + Cinco de Mayo Party Printables!”

1. CTorrao says:

I so wish you had a Derby de Mayo Banner as well

2. stephanie says:

THANK YOU so much!!! I go to Derby every year and make bags for our group of 12. I always use your printables. LOVE them all!!

3. Ann Cardenas says:

I want to make the “Raise A Glass” with your Derby de Mayo flowers and colors. Is that possible? Your designs are the best!! Love them all!!!!
    Thanks
    Ann

4. Devon says:

Thanks sooo much! I’ve been looking for printables for weeks and they are super cute!

5. AHW says:

These are GREAT!!! Thanks so much for adding the Derby de Mayo option!!!

6. AH says:

Hi!!! I LOVE these designs. I’m a week late but I’m still doing my Bunco party this Friday using this theme, why not celebrate twice? Do you happen to have the place cards in an editable version so I can type “High Table” and so forth on them? Thanks!

• jenn s. says:

Hi AH – I don’t have an editable version (unless you have Photoshop and are able to edit in that?) – but do you just need: Low Table, Middle Table, High Table? If so I can probably do that for you real quick. LMK :)