//, Theme Parties/Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

*****

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

By |2018-09-20T05:52:41+00:00March 23rd, 2009|Halloween, Theme Parties|

1. April March 24, 2009 at 2:55 am

This is a great idea!

2. apparentlyjessy March 24, 2009 at 2:29 am

What a wonderfully cool idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Katrina March 24, 2009 at 3:24 am

Any Ideas on a purple drink…
    light purple that is. Non-alcohol for a birthday party

4. littleantdesign.blogspot.com/ March 24, 2009 at 6:16 am

Love the labels. We have been tossing around the idea of a Twilight party here at our house too but with a big move coming up I haven’t been able to pull it off. These adorable labels might make me get going with the party plans.

5. Kim O. March 24, 2009 at 8:19 am

Love love love love it!!!!:)

6. maritessb.blogspot.com/ March 24, 2009 at 10:55 am

big twilight fan here. love these!

7. Juligie March 24, 2009 at 12:43 pm

These are so fun! love how you are carrying out the theme through design and witty one liners. =)

8. Kendall @ Kendall's Entertaining Life March 24, 2009 at 4:11 pm

OMG! I’m Twilight obsessed! I’ll be printing these for sure. Thanks for posting them Jenn!!!

9. Rachel March 24, 2009 at 6:50 pm

SO much fun! Thanks tons for sharing, I’ll be linking.

10. Kendall @ Kendall's Entertaining Life March 24, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Oe of the other blogs I read posted a blood-inspired design post today as well! There are a few fun ideas here!

11. jenn s. March 25, 2009 at 8:28 am

Wow, Kendall – Those are creepy! Thanks for sharing! I especially love the “Bloody Dining Room” with the test-tube centerpieces. Genius. :)

12. Davids March 25, 2009 at 9:40 am

My sister is such a nerd she would love these. I swear she could compete for the number one fan.

13. twilight party March 25, 2009 at 11:56 am

[…] your Twilight Party using these free printable bottle labels from HWTM. Print and glue and slap over your fav red color drinks. I have a rose flavored one and it looks […]

14. Mara Wong March 25, 2009 at 11:57 am

i can’t wait to see what other ideas you come up with!!! this is awesome! :)

15. Debbie March 25, 2009 at 1:36 pm

This is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks!

16. Gale March 25, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Where were these labels a few months ago. I hosted a Twilight Party in January at my work. We ate Mushroom Ravioli. I made werewolf cupcakes and Twilight cupcakes. I had found an assorted container of apple ornaments at Hobby Lobby for 90% off. Black and red glitter netting, apples, silver Volvos, chess pieces and red ribbon surround the vase of red and white tulips. We had a great time. I gave black favor bags tied with red ribbon. In the bags were a pack of Eclipse gum, a red ribbon bookmark, and white and red chocolate chess pieces in cellaphane bags tied with red ribbon.

17. Alli March 25, 2009 at 5:08 pm

How cute! I’m having a few friends over to watch the movie this weekend, and I’ll definitely be using these.

18. Emily F March 25, 2009 at 4:40 pm

I love it! My party is all set for next Friday. Thanks!

19. Allison March 25, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Jenn, I LOVE it! So great.

20. Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels … | OurBrownies.com March 26, 2009 at 5:31 am

[…] original here: Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels … Tags: -big-top-8221-baby-shower, drink-presentation, Drinks, facebook, finds-and-gifts, furniture, […]

21. […] them especially for a Twilight themed party. You can download and print the labels for free. Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels) | Hostess with the Mostess

22. Melissa b March 26, 2009 at 11:05 am

Thanks for sharing these neato labels! I am printing them to bring to a Twilight party tomorrow. Fun!!

23. Garrafas de sangue « Sucker for Vampires March 26, 2009 at 5:39 pm

[…] Twilight_drinklabels […]

24. Lovable Friday! « Melificent March 27, 2009 at 6:37 am

[…] Is it too late now? I don’t think so! Party planning will be that much better thanks to Hostess with the Mostess’ Twilight themed bottle labels. I adore them almost as much as Edward Cullen! So what do you girls think? Would you come to a […]

25. Domestic Chicky March 27, 2009 at 11:06 am

[…] For all my Twilight-loving friends […]

26. Chris Fisher March 27, 2009 at 1:11 pm

That’s definitely cool, Andi. I haven’t read the Twilight books yet, but I love all things vampire related. : ) Have a great party!

27. […] have to do is print, cut and stick to bottles of red drinks . Check out these awesome drink labels here. Thanks […]

28. Printable Twilight Bottle Labels March 27, 2009 at 11:22 pm

29. Printable Vampire Bottle Labels | The Twilight Fansite March 28, 2009 at 12:39 am

[…] Hostess {With The Mostess} have posted these fantastic Vampire Bottle Labels for you to print up. They are perfect for any Twilight Party! […]

30. fram March 28, 2009 at 2:57 pm

eu ameeeeeeeeeeei tds! pod ter certeza q estarão nas minhas festas ;)

31. JessCullen March 28, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Zooome these are cool!
    I am so using these for my twilight party-)’: still waiting for the dvd to be released in New Zealand (22nd April)
    Not long tho yaay
    Yaay keep making new twilight stuff they are so cool!

32. Pia March 29, 2009 at 2:21 am

hahah so funny!

33. Allie March 29, 2009 at 5:08 am

Awesome! You should make one of O negative! Like Breaking Dawn!

34. Anna March 29, 2009 at 7:41 am

LOL just in time!! i have MCAS next week and i get a free water bottle. im gonna put these on.

35. jenn s. March 29, 2009 at 9:29 am

Great idea, Allie – I’ll make an O negative version and add it this week! :)

36. toebildonk March 29, 2009 at 6:59 pm

i love your idea.. thanks for sharing it for us.. love to use it for our twilight events in Indonesia..

37. Melanie Morales April 5, 2009 at 9:12 pm

What font did you use in the labels?

38. Melanie Morales April 5, 2009 at 9:15 pm

nevermind – I found it!

39. At Home with Kim Vallee April 5, 2009 at 10:01 pm

My husband is looking forward to watch Twilight. I could surprise him by organizing a super movie night get-together. Your labels are awesome. Thanks!

40. tita April 8, 2009 at 9:34 am

hey i love twilight my best i was crying when i saw edward how cute is he love u edward

41. Hope April 13, 2009 at 5:24 am

Wow, these are great! Thankyou :] xx

42. xevg April 13, 2009 at 7:04 am

So awsome really, i´ll promote those with every Twifriend.

That are pretty genious work.

Could you please tell me what brush use for the background? Is lovely >w<

Thank you very much for sharing this.

43. jenn s. April 13, 2009 at 7:36 am

xevg –
    I actually used a “blood splatter” illustration from istockphoto.com for the background graphics. Here’s the link:

The “scroll” pattern in the background of the “i’m thirsty” and “drink up” labels was also a vector graphic from istockphoto.com

44. chris May 6, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Thanks for posting! We’ve downloaded them for my daughters birthday party!

45. chris May 10, 2009 at 10:04 am

Birthday party went off without a hitch. Thanks to your fantastic decorating Ideas! I have one super happy twilight loving ten year old!

46. jenn s. May 10, 2009 at 7:58 pm

I’m so glad to hear that, Chris! Thanks! :)

47. lisa June 10, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Can you please tell me how to make these drink labels? I want to do them for water bottles for my daughter’s birthday but, all the one’s I have seen look cheap. I love your, but of course with a different theme.

48. jenn s. June 12, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Hi Lisa –
    You just need some sort of graphics program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, etc. I have a background in graphic design, so of course that always helps!

Measure your bottle to make sure the sizing is correct, then print, trim & attach to the bottles!

You can find a lot of really good & inexpensive royalty-free illustrations/clip art to work with at istockphoto.com – and great, creative (and free!) fonts at dafont.com. Good luck!

49. Nobber July 14, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Has anyone tried vamp vodka http://www.VampVodka.com from vamp drinks

50. Lisa July 16, 2009 at 11:10 am

Thank you so much.. These are awesome and just what I wanted to do ;)

51. Angela July 16, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Is there a way to download your drink labels and quotes without the black background? I just wanted to print it straight onto black paper.

Great ideas! We are having a Twilight party this weekend for my sister! Thanks for sharing!!

52. Jennifer August 17, 2009 at 10:58 am

Hello! I found your labels online and they look awesome! I would like to use the idea for my daughter’s party but I have a question: how do you remove the original labels from the soda bottles? The only ways I can think of involve heat, which would make the soda go flat. How did you do it?

53. Monique August 19, 2009 at 7:51 am

These are awesome! We’re having a ‘Twilight in the Tub’ screening this weekend outside in the hot tub and these will be great! Thanks for sharing.

54. Heidi Snyder August 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Is there another way that you can post these in anything but Adobe? I am wanting to try to print these, but do not have Adobe. :o(

55. jenn s. August 31, 2009 at 9:17 am

Hi Heidi –

You can actually download Adobe Reader for free and that’s all you need to open these! Here’s the link:

hope that helps! :)

56. Lia September 4, 2009 at 9:53 am

LOVE THESE! And I definitely want to use them at my upcoming Twi-party!
    Because I am totally computer-challenged…do I print them on special paper? How do I attach them?
    Thanks!

57. RuFo September 21, 2009 at 1:18 am

Thank’s for labels!
    Here in Norway we have a little bottle with limonade called “Donald-brus”.
    This is dark red limonade!
    We use hot water to get the old etiquette off, and put your etiquette on insted!
    To attach them we use household-meal mixed with milk. This made a fantastic glue!

58. Laura September 27, 2009 at 7:25 pm

HI!

Just finished with my first Twilight party! It was a blast! Check out pics:

Peace Love Twilight!

59. bo October 5, 2009 at 12:30 pm

The drink label thing says file is damaged!

60. jenn s. October 6, 2009 at 7:05 am

bo –
    Try “extracting” the file after it’s been downloaded, before opening it. This happened to a few other people and selecting the file, then clicking the “Extract” button at the top of the folder where the file downloaded seemed to fix it. The final size of the drink labels pdf should be about 1.9M, so if it looks smaller than that, this may be the problem. (It means the computer still has the file compressed.) Hope that works!

61. Megan October 23, 2009 at 8:16 pm

I love your labels….and am having a New Moon party next month. What do you print these out on? Regular paper and then tape them on the bottles, or do you get labels to print them out on? If so, what size? Thanks!

62. Jessica October 24, 2009 at 10:10 am

I love this!! What type of paper/label do you print it on??

63. jenn s. October 26, 2009 at 8:02 pm

Megan & Jessica –

Glad you like the labels! They’re printed on photo-quality paper and adhered with tape & glue (tape for the first edge and glue for the one on top that people actually see).

If you’re planning to printa lot of the labels, I’d also recommend printing them at Kinkos or a similar place – mainly because they use up a lot of black ink…which can get expensive on home printers. Good luck!

64. Megan October 29, 2009 at 11:18 pm

hey! love the idea. I went trick or treating as vampire and this really helped when I put it on a old coke bottle. Thanks!

65. Mathew December 15, 2009 at 4:17 am

Wow thanks for the photo..I will taste today

66. Meggorie December 21, 2009 at 5:57 am

What a great idea! Thank you for posting these. My sister-in-law and I are planning a vampire themed New Years party and these will definitely come in handy!

67. Sheri December 25, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Thank you for providing these. I could have made them myself, but this saves me tons of time and makes my life way easier. Besides yours look awesome. We’re doing a vampire themed sleepover for my daughters birthday.

68. Meggorie December 27, 2009 at 11:43 am

Another idea for those of you throwing a vampire themed holiday party: my sister-in-law and I are hanging up a clove of garlic as mistletoe for our party. Underneath the “mistletoe” you can either kiss or nibble each others’ necks. I thought I would share this for others to use!

69. layla January 12, 2010 at 10:50 pm

they’re so cool

70. Macy January 22, 2010 at 7:24 pm

thanks i am giving some to my freinds at school! they will love it!

71. Nitasha March 9, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Hi Love the Twilight Drink Lables! If you don’t mind me asking I am new to this stuff what do you print them on?

72. Vampire Diaries Watch Party | September 17, 2011 at 1:53 pm

[…] some labels I found on the Hostess with the Mostess. These delish red velvet cheesecake brownies were made by Carisa (we had delish cupcakes too but […]

73. melissaunderwood September 27, 2011 at 8:19 am

Thanks SO much for sharing these!

74. Holly's How To Have A Twilight Movie Premiere Party | VaginaCon.com November 2, 2012 at 2:50 am

[…] are coming. Get bottles of blood red soda in bottles and put blood type labels that can be found here.Doing a punch bowl of something blood red is also awesome.  I am so going to gross my guests out […]

75. Nofuratu TheNakedcat November 9, 2012 at 7:13 am

thanks for sharing these lables! They are fabulous.

76. Sarah Lupo November 12, 2012 at 5:49 pm

that really good.

77. Twilight-themed party ideas | Kids/Life 2.0 December 6, 2012 at 3:08 pm

[…] and forks, with black napkins. I also got black drinking cups and red straws and printed out these labels to stick on the cups. They looked fantastic! The cake I made for my daughters 9th Twilight Themed […]

78. Lara December 6, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hi, thanks so much for these. I hosted a Twilight themed party for my daughter a few years ago and used these labels. They turned out awesomely. I have only just gotten to blogging about it now, that’s why my comment is sooo late!

• jenn s. December 7, 2012 at 5:53 am

Thanks for letting us know, Lara! So glad you were able to use the labels :)

79. Amy Berkheimer January 4, 2013 at 12:17 am

You forgot the AB+ blood type! ;)

80. Alyson Mackenzie-Graham April 15, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Thank you! These are great!

81. Antoinette Fusco August 19, 2014 at 3:11 am

drink blood true blood

82. Halloween Party | EmbracingChina October 6, 2014 at 4:58 am

[…] Vampire bottle labels […]

83. […] you can either create your own labels on the computer or visit the Hostess with the Mostess Blog at http://www.hwtm.com/2009/03/hey-twilight-lovers-drink-up-printable-vampire-bottle-labels/ where she has designed and created the labels above which you can download and print out […]

84. Fun Free Halloween Printables October 25, 2014 at 11:25 am

[…] Twilight Vampire Bottle Labels […]

85. […] Types A and B (Recycled juice tubs, water, red food coloring, labels found here: http://www.hwtm.com/2009/03/hey-twilight-lovers-drink-up-printable-vampire-bottle-labels/ […]

86. […] I filled blood bags with red licorice. I found these free printables at Hostess with the Mostess. […]