//, Theme Parties/Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}

Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}

New Moon party ideas - free printables

The New Moon movie premiers in just a couple weeks! So for those of you planning to host a New Moon party, I’ve designed some new, printable quotes from book #2 as a follow up to the earlier Twilight quotes & drink labels.

Since the New Moon movie paraphernalia features a different look & color palette than the book cover (see above), I decided to create these quotes in 2 different styles as well: the “woodsy” theme for the Wolf Pack quotes and the signature red/black/white theme for Bella & the Vampires.

There are FOUR 8×10″ quote designs and TEN 5×7″ quote designs. Scroll down to check out all of the available designs. You’ll find printing tips + links to download high-res PDFs of everything at the bottom of this post. Hope you have fun with them! (P.S. Stay tuned for additional NM party ideas… coming soon!)

*****

Here are the 8×10 Quotes (featuring Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Alice):

*****

And Here are the 5×7 Quotes (featuring Jacob, Bella, Edward, Emily, and Aro):

*****

DOWNLOAD THE QUOTES HERE:
Note: The files are in high-resolution PDF format, so they may take a few minutes to download, depending on your connection speed.

8×10 Quotes (4 designs / 9.8M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Wolf Pack (4 Total / 6.3M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Bella & Vampires (4 Total / 6.2M pdf) – Click here to download

***

PRINTING Tips: I strongly recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality printer. Due to the amount of ink coverage and large volume of black especially, these designs can be difficult for home printers to handle (and can get expensive going through all the cartridges!). A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per page, and I’ve set the 5×7 quotes up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

***

DOWNLOAD Tips: When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly, especially if the file size looks smaller than noted above, which means it is probably compressed. Select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

*****

COPYRIGHT/USAGE: You are free to download and print these movie quote & drink label designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from this post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

By |2018-09-20T05:52:42+00:00November 5th, 2009|Free Printables, Theme Parties|

1. star November 5, 2009 at 5:30 am

thank you so much jenn! These are amazing!

2. Ivy Colon November 5, 2009 at 6:17 am

OMG!!! these are amazing!!! thanks for sharing, they are soo fabulous! Thanks Jenn!!!!

3. MNTwilightMom November 5, 2009 at 7:12 am

Thank You…These are great and very beautiful!

Thank You, my daughter wants a “Twilight Birthday Party” these will work great!

4. Emily F November 5, 2009 at 7:22 am

YOU are the coolest. Thank you so much.

5. Tina-Bash Event Studio November 5, 2009 at 7:42 am

My daughter and her friends will love this.

6. Ryan November 5, 2009 at 7:58 am

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! My party is on the 19th! I am so using all of this! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. annette November 5, 2009 at 8:14 am

LOve !!!!!!! thank you

8. jester November 5, 2009 at 8:26 am

hey guys, another official statetment below…

Further to yesterday’s opening of the ballot for the New Moon UK Fan Party, we have additional information for fans, and answers to some questions which have been posted on the fan pages.
    Bands
    Throughout the week we will be announcing the band line up for the event. We are very pleased to say the 1st band to be announces is BAND OF SKULLS
    Tickets
    Each ballot entry on http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/newmoon is for 2 tickets. All entries will be put into a random draw and successful entrants will be notified. Please note, in order to pick up your tickets you will be required to provide ID. If you see any tickets on the likes of ebay please do not purchase as they will not be valid.
    The Event
    There will be a red carpet at this event so fans who are unlucky in the ballot are welcome to come down to see the cast and soak up the atmosphere
    Competitions
    There will be a number of competitions for tickets. We will announce the UK sites and publications that you can win tickets through on all the official pages.
    Further information on the event and band line up will be announced throughout the week.

Good Luck in the Ballot!

9. Bella November 5, 2009 at 8:31 am

Thank you so much for sharing these, they are wonderful!

10. Sandy November 5, 2009 at 8:52 am

OMG…you are the BEST!!! i love them.

11. Maggie November 5, 2009 at 9:13 am

I have just sent them off to Costco to be printed! I love you Hostess with the Mostess!

12. [email protected] November 5, 2009 at 10:04 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I’ve been so hoping that you would post these. We’re having a girl’s soiree on Friday the 20th for the New Moon premier.

If you are interested in seeing our take on the invites, check them out here – http://newlywoodwards.blogspot.com/2009/11/just-little-bite-new-moon-premier.html

I think they turned out so well, but now I have to step up the decor. =) This totally helps!

13. Jessie November 5, 2009 at 10:34 am

so excited :)

14. denise @ little ant design November 5, 2009 at 10:56 am

Thanks for posting these (and the previous party Twilight themed post)

Another party suggestion to add. Have some Twilight/New Moon characters come to your party. I thought of this simply because my daughter was Jane of the Volturi for Halloween. Pictures here

Characters walking around your venue (especially vampire characters) would add a great feel to any party. I can imagine my daughter walking around in her Jane costume not uttering a word but simply staring people down – creepy!

15. Lisa Kothari November 5, 2009 at 11:47 am

Love these! Perfect for a New Moon Party!

16. Christine November 5, 2009 at 12:49 pm

These are awesome!!!!! Thank you!!! They are perfect for our party on the 19th! Looking forward to your other New Moon party ideas!

17. Hollywood2Bklyn November 5, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Oh my goodness. These quotes just stab me in the heart. I can’t wait to print a couple of these out and turn them into mouse pads.

18. sarah November 5, 2009 at 2:37 pm

very cool, can you make them so they can be used as wallpapers too? I tried one as a wallpaper and it came out fuzzy….
    thanks!!!!

19. Taya November 5, 2009 at 2:52 pm

SO EXCITED FOR THESE!! You have to do them for Eclipse, too, with the quote when Edward proposes :)

20. Val November 5, 2009 at 10:13 pm

I love you! Thank you so much!

21. Dontshy November 6, 2009 at 12:19 am

Wow Thanks a lot, I am grateful

22. jenn s. November 6, 2009 at 7:22 am

Hi Sarah –
    I could probably do that :) I’ll work on converting them to wallpapers next week. keep you posted!

23. Angie November 6, 2009 at 8:43 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I can’t wait to host a party for the movie, and these are perfect!

24. Kristen November 6, 2009 at 9:27 am

yeah, I too would like them as a wallpaper… the “i have always loved you and will always love you” one especially. thanx!

25. Rachel November 6, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Perfect! Thank You so much, Jenn!

26. Down Pillow November 7, 2009 at 2:29 pm

I swear, am I the only one not into this movie or book? Great printables for all the fans, though :)

27. Mesiah November 9, 2009 at 1:55 am

You never cease to amaze me! I’m looking forward to throwing my New Moon birthday party… only, my birthday isn’t until June, so I have some time yet. ;)

28. Miss A November 11, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    just in time…

29. Mesiah November 11, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Love these so much Jenn!

30. jenb November 11, 2009 at 2:19 pm

These are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing these & your talent with the rest of us fans.

31. tina betennat November 11, 2009 at 2:20 pm

How did you get permission to use these quotes?

32. jenn s. November 11, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Tina –
    As long as you’re not selling/making money from it, it’s fine to create “fan art” like this to help promote the movie!

33. star November 11, 2009 at 6:30 pm

jenn- are you going to have a party for new moon like you had for Twilight? also, it would be awesome if you could make some big posters of the qoutes, like the ones for the momma bird shower! one more thing, is it also allowed to use the movie title art and pictures for fan art? thank you so much Jenn for your time!

34. Ktsaam November 12, 2009 at 4:16 am

You are a very generous women and I thank you for kindness…anyone else would have exploited this and charged a fortune for us to print them……THANK YOU Jenn!

35. jenn s. November 12, 2009 at 9:24 am

Star –
    I’d really, really like to host a New Moon party, or at least stage some ideas for everyone before the movie comes out, but I’m not 100% sure if I’ll have time yet. It’s on my list and I’m trying… just a lot on the plate right now so I can’t say with 100% certainty.

Regarding the fan art – I think it is okay since I see it everywhere – especially on fan sites and even on some more official sites – and Stephanie Meyer actually hosted a “fan art” contest on facebook last month and asked for submissions! But once again, I don’t have a legal background, so that’s just my personal opinion… usually it’s an issue when you’re trying to benefit financially from someone else’s original artwork or idea (as in the movie concept).

For example, I actually saw the free Twilight signs that I offer here for sale in someone’s Etsy shop and that definitely wasn’t cool! That’s why I had to add all the copyright info on all the posts with free printables.

36. Mary Ann November 12, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Thank you for your wonderful art work AND your great ideas. I took your free printables to a print shop and they turned out GREAT!!! The printers were in awe of your art work. My party will be great. New Moon here we come.

37. Hanna November 15, 2009 at 2:00 am

I think these are amazing, of course, but why not do more! Go ahead and make some for Twilight, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, as well… not just New Moon! But, seriously, I am loving it! Keep up the good work!

38. jenn s. November 15, 2009 at 9:10 am

Hi Hanna –
    We actually have Twilight ones too – along with drink labels & favor tags! Here’s the link to that post:

I’m sure I’ll do some for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn before those come out too :)

39. Ashley November 19, 2009 at 12:11 pm

those are gorgeous! I loved the twilight ones & we used them for a Twilight Themed surprise party! It was awesome! You have the most amazing ideas & everything is so beautiful! You truly rock! Guess that’s why you’re the hostess with the mostess!!! :) thanks again!!!

40. rebeka November 22, 2009 at 2:36 am

i love your blog and parties . I need an advice. Can i host a twilight teamed party in July .it’s my birthday then. I’m not from America so maybe there are some mistakes. Bye

41. TwiTastic [Anna] November 22, 2009 at 7:14 pm

I love these quotes! I am a ‘Twi~Hard’ myself, but couldn’t get tickets to the midnight screening. So, I saw it the next day, despite the crowded theaters. I tried printing these on my basic Canon printer and 3 of them printed no prob. I suggest going to Kinko’s if your printer runs out of ink quickly, thankfully mine does not. Thanks again for the designs and I’ll keep on watching!

42. jenn s. November 23, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Rebeka –
    You can definitely host a Twilight party whenever you want! I have a feeling it will be a popular theme for birthdays throughout the year for quite a while still :)

43. rebeka November 25, 2009 at 1:14 pm

thank you . I wasn’t sure will it turn out well. I will find a lot of printables and such stuff. I know english quite well so it won’t be a problem. Can i send you pictures ?

44. Ryan November 25, 2009 at 9:32 pm
  45. Hanna November 28, 2009 at 9:13 pm

thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx…
    why not make some for twilight, eclipse and breaking dawn, too? we will all love that!

46. jenn s. November 30, 2009 at 8:46 am

Hi Hanna –
    Here’s a link to the Twilight quotes & drink labels:

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will come down the road too! promise :)

47. jenn s. November 30, 2009 at 8:50 am

Hi Rebeka –
    You can send pictures to [email protected]. Thanks!

48. team jakob December 12, 2009 at 4:23 pm

jacob is so hot in the when he gets his hair cut and he is in the rain it looks li ke someone porred oil on him!OMG look at those abbs!

49. Xmiss nocturneX December 18, 2009 at 9:07 pm

i was wondering if you were going to make eclipse stuff as well. since it’s in june i just wanted to get a head start. i plan on having a huge party when it’s released and an even bigger party when the dvd comes out. love to see some designs for eclipse

50. jenn s. December 19, 2009 at 10:26 am

Xmiss –

Yes, definitely planning to do some new quotes from Eclipse next year :)

51. Denise January 17, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Hi
    Stupid question: How do you get these printed at a copying place, like kinkos or office max?
    How do you take it to them without printing it off first?
    Thanks

52. jenn s. January 19, 2010 at 11:13 am

Hi Denise –

You’ll just need to download the high-resolution digital art files to your computer (links for downloading are at the bottom of the post) – and then burn them to a disc or save them to a portable thumbnail drive. Kinkos can open the files and their computer and print them for you. Good luck! :)

53. Jennifer S January 28, 2010 at 10:30 am

Jenn,

I was just wondering if you knew when the Eclipse printables will be ready? I’m planning a huge girls party the weekend the movie comes out and am trying to do as much as I can as ealy as I can. I like planning ahead ;)

BTW, thanks for the previous printables. I’ve used all of them on previous parties and they all went over very well.

Thanks,
    Jennifer S.

54. Amie February 17, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Thank you so much, I loved all your ideals and were going to have a great party now!

55. tammylynn February 24, 2010 at 9:35 pm

thank you so much ;) these really came in much use in a time when i could’nt locate the quotes i was looking for!!

56. cristina March 6, 2010 at 3:23 pm

thank you sooo much for the great ideas and freebies. I’m hosting a new moon dvd release party on march 20th. I can’t wait, its going to be better then expected because of all your fabulous ideas. I’m going to combine things from your oscar party theme (gold, red, and sparkle) with the new moon ideas. Thank you so much. I’ll post pictures after the party!

57. TEam Jacob March 13, 2010 at 11:31 pm

I LOVE new moon baby

58. kissy March 15, 2010 at 4:18 pm

this is totaly amazing i am now hosting a party with these themes in mind thx to all who did this :)

59. Rachel March 16, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Is there any way to get these in a layered file? I would like to change some of the quotes.

Thanks!
    Rachel

60. amanda meagher March 18, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Thanks so much! I really love the idea and these will look amazing at our party! Have a blast!

61. Mandy March 18, 2010 at 4:09 pm

I am hosting a New Moon DVD party tomorrow and I love these ideas….but I can’t get the quotes to download. Would anyone who got them be willing to email them to me?

62. Maria March 19, 2010 at 9:35 am

This is EXACTLY what I needed in order to make my daughters little get together a success tonight. These printed out beautifully!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing your creative mind. The things we do for our children…. :) God Bless!!!

63. Ellouise March 25, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Many many thanks for the lovely ideas and printables. Take a look at my party on http://ellouise88.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-get-together-at-twilight.html to see how they really made the difference!

64. Jenn @ HWTM April 6, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Hi Rachel –
    Unfortunately I can’t give out layered files anymore due to several issues we’ve had lately where other people have been selling these printables as their own on various websites…

If you let me know which quotes are most important to you though, I’ll do my best to create a few more that can be downloaded here.

Cheers,
    Jenn

65. julia April 7, 2010 at 7:17 am

Please post the eclipse party ideas soon! we are so close.

66. julia whipple April 7, 2010 at 7:18 am

Please post the Eclipse Party ideas soon. It’s only 3months away!

67. chris April 8, 2010 at 9:30 pm

i dont like twillight. but the quotes and pics are great IT IS JUST A MOVIE!

68. Megan April 25, 2010 at 11:41 am

We have used your ideas and labels for a Twilight part….and we are already planning our Eclipse party….WE NEED YOU!!! Please come up with some ideas for Eclipse and some more printables. We just went to Forks and spent a ton of money on gift bag stuff and now we need you to polish it off!! Thanks!!!

69. Melia April 26, 2010 at 7:41 am

How can I print the same 5×7 image – 2 per page? I want one for an invitation but dont want to print a bunch of the ones I dont need? Any ideas????

70. julie April 26, 2010 at 11:03 am

please do the same for eclipse!!!! i am party planning now and need your help… I only hace 64 days left!

71. julie April 26, 2010 at 11:08 am

I heard that the colour scheme for eclipse is deep purple, back and white… Amazing if your download printables matched those colours to do a purple themed event…

72. brooke April 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm

i cant wait to see eclipse and breaking dawn

73. brooke April 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm

lol; twilights good

74. julie May 5, 2010 at 8:11 am

I hosted a kick ass New Moon party and used these ideas and more. I created an All Things Twilight blog and posted my pictures with games, costumes and fun decorating ideas… check it out…

75. Jenn @ HWTM May 5, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Melia –
    If you print these at somewhere like Kinkos, they should be able to put them 2-up per page for you. If you’re doing them at home, you should be able to paste or insert 2 of the same quote into a layout program – probably even Microsoft Word – to fit 2 per page. good luck!

76. Rhonda May 28, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Hi Jen –
    Is there any updates on when the eclipse ideas etc will be coming? Looking forward to seeing what you’ve come up with. Love what you do with every party.

77. Jenn @ HWTM June 1, 2010 at 10:41 am

Rhonda –
    I’m working on them this week – they should be available for download by Friday :)

78. julia whipple June 5, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Can’t wait for the new Eclipse ideas etc! any status

79. twilight party supplies July 17, 2010 at 11:07 am

Your labels are incredible! Very tasteful and creative. Looking forward to your Twilight Eclipse labels!

80. teamjacobftw August 1, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Thanks awesome quotes!

81. Tleshia November 19, 2010 at 1:07 pm

I can’t wait to see what you come up with for the new Eclipse DVD :-)
    and awhile ago I thought I saw a quote that said “I see you brought a snack” is it still up on your site?

82. yvonne March 13, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Amazing stuff! I will be a hit at my niece’s 16th party. Thanks for all the blood sweat and tears!

83. Tema de Twilight (Crepúsculo) para fiesta de 15 años. | SuperXV.com.mx August 30, 2011 at 9:13 pm

[…] son gratis  los puedes descar­gar e imprimir para usar­los en tu fiesta o en tus invita­ciones: New Moon y EclipseComida para el tema  de Twilight (Crepús­culo) para fiesta de 15 años.Comida […]

84. Bri September 7, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Anything in the works for Breaking Dawn? Working on a premier party and would love to use your quotes again. Thank you!!

85. MIchelle November 2, 2011 at 8:25 am

OMG!!! these are AMAZING!!! I am hosting a breaking dawn party & I cant wait to use some of your ideas!!! You ROCK!

86. New Moon/Twilight Party Ideas January 25, 2012 at 7:23 pm

[…] 1 & 4 Here are some great download drink labels and quotes to frame from Hostess With The Mostess. Get the downloads here for the labels and quotes. […]

87. […] of a Twilight dinner party that she recently co-hosted, utilizing the HWTM Twilight printables and New Moon printables as party decor. It’s seriously so much fun to see the printables in use at your parties […]