/////Printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

Printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

These printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories from Paper and Cake are such a FUN idea for holiday parties – or a great way to add humor to that Christmas card photo!

This collection includes: Mustaches, Lips, Santa Hat, Santa Beard, Mrs. Claus’ spectacles, Reindeer Antlers, Rudolf’s Red Nose, & Pennant Banner. {$9.95 at Paper and Cake}

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

By |2016-12-25T10:23:24+00:00November 30th, 2010|Christmas|

1. ashley November 30, 2010 at 10:25 am

This is great! my hubby and i are hosting a holiday cocktail party and think this would be a fun idea! can you please provide instructions on how to do this?! would we designate either my husband or i to be the photographer all night? do you need a tripod? i see a lot of blogs / ideas about this, but have not yet figured out how to execute it on our own (without hiring someone). thanks so much!!!

2. Tiffany November 30, 2010 at 10:50 am

As always, you inspire the best in me Jenn! Totally just ordered this from Etsy for our annual holiday party. I had a DIY photobooth for my 0-3 party (reverse 30th) and we plan on breaking it out again for a fun photo sesh using these awesome props!!! :)

3. Elf Stacy November 30, 2010 at 11:02 am

Oh my gosh! JUST yesterday I was looking into renting a photo booth for a party, and after seeing this (love the props!), and reading the tutorial, I am just ecstatic! I didn’t know there was software you can get to transform your own laptop and webcam into a photobooth. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

4. HiLLjO December 2, 2010 at 9:01 am

Loverly! Very cute and nice to see some cute kids without silly bandz on!!!

5. Verónica December 9, 2010 at 6:25 am

Q lindo q encontre su pagina, me encantan!!!! Gracias!!!

6. Dedra Lamb November 21, 2011 at 7:08 pm

This is so cute! How fun for everyone :)

7. April November 30, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Super cute ideas & so fun for a party ~perfect for holiday facebook profile pics for all your friends & family :-)

8. Susan Doss Howard October 29, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Cool. That's should be pretty easy to do.