//, Baby Showers, Styled by Jenn/Robot Baby Shower for Pottery Barn Kids

Robot Baby Shower for Pottery Barn Kids

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

robot baby shower centerpiece idea

I’m so excited to share the Robot Baby Shower theme that I styled for Pottery Barn Kids with you today – which they’ve playfully dubbed “Bundle of Bots”! Best news of all? This one comes with FREE downloads of all the robot party printables that I designed for this shoot. Enjoy!

Everything is covered in detail over on the PBK website – from how-to info on each of the party details to recipes for the super easy “Spare Parts” Pasta Salad and “Nuts & Bolts” Snack Mix. Here’s a screenshot from PBK:

potterybarn kids bundle of bots

Robot Mom + Baby Bot

The felt “mom” robot pictured above was probably my personal favorite detail from this  theme… she was inspired by a plush robot toy I’d seen… but being the non-seamstress I am (sigh…), I needed to figure out an easier way to make a cute robot that didn’t require sewing. The solution? Empty gift boxes covered in (hot glued) felt! Yarn, buttons, and bamboo skewer “antennas” were used to add pops of cuteness and color.

robot baby shower centerpiece

robot baby shower ideas

Scroll down for a closer look at some of the robot baby shower details…

robot baby shower printable napkin ring

glitter pacifier

robot baby shower ideas

glitter thought bubble sign

hwtm robot baby shower food table for potterybarn kids

robot baby shower food ideas

macaroni salad

robot baby shower from hwtm

robot party flag

robot baby shower cupcake toppers

robot cake pops

robot baby shower ideas

For the full recap and DIY Tutorials go click here! To download the FREE Robot Baby Shower Printables click here!

Vendor Credit
By |2018-02-12T16:56:35+00:00January 18th, 2013|Baby Boy, Baby Showers, Styled by Jenn|

1. Jenny Raulli- Bloom Designs January 18, 2013 at 10:13 am

CONGRATULATIONS! The shower is amazing! What a great theme.

2. Amy Cluck January 18, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Beautiful! Could you tell me where the aqua cupcake liners came from? I’m having trouble finding that color for my wedding cupcakes.

• jenn s. January 21, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Hi Amy –
      The aqua cupcake liners were purchased at Michaels! You should also check out Shop Sweet Lulu though – she has tons of great cupcake liners. Here’s the link:

Good luck!
      Jenn :)

3. The Cupcake Tower January 18, 2013 at 11:13 pm

You are so talented and you make our Cupcake Tower looking amazing every time!

• jenn s. January 21, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Thanks, Jennifer! It’s pretty easy to make a great product look great though! ;)

4. Ledingham January 18, 2013 at 6:23 pm

This robot party looks great. Love all the styling.

5. [email protected] January 20, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Very cute. I wish I could say it was my idea,but it was one of our creative customers used our white kraft boxes, which come in different sizes, to create robots for a themed party. No sewing involved!

6. Ribbons and Favors January 21, 2013 at 1:35 am

Check out this cute party theme! Our White Kraft Favor Boxes make the perfect robot canvas for you to decorate.

7. Jennifer Gentry January 25, 2013 at 7:05 am

Love this!! I am working on a party right now, and would love to know how you made those cute thought bubbles for the table! Thanks for any help :)

• alyssa January 25, 2013 at 8:56 am

We used wooden shapes with spray adhesive, then dusted them with glitter, then to seal the glitter use a layer of laquer. Also, just a quick tip, this can make your hands extremely sticky so we recommend wearing gloves. Thanks for asking, good luck crafting and please upload an album after your party- we’d love to see how it all turns out!!

• Jennifer Gentry January 25, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Thanks so much :)

8. Chá de bebê com tema diferente, do robozinho! Bem original January 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm

[…] Fotos: Hostess Blog […]

9. Christa Morgan February 5, 2013 at 7:22 pm

This could not have been posted at a better time. I am throwing a baby shower for my sister-in-law next month for her new baby boy and the theme is robots! Her colors are grey and yellow and this is cute, but not too cute-sy. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

• jenn s. February 6, 2013 at 7:11 am

So happy to hear that, Christa! Good luck with the party! :)

10. […] for example: Rylie’s Snow Bunny Birthday, Wonderlandia, Goodnight Moon, and our recent Bundle of Bots Baby Shower for PBK. In other words, I’ve reused mine more than a few times. […]

11. Robô para o bebê « Lindezas February 15, 2013 at 11:15 am

[…] Via […]

12. What in the world is a party circle? // Hostess with the Mostess® February 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm

[…] – “Bundle of Bots” Robot Baby Shower – Hunger Games Party – Oscars Party Theme – Santa Milk & Cookies – “A Star Is Born” Hollywood Baby Shower […]

13. Baby Robot April 4, 2013 at 8:51 am

[…] / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / […]

14. Showered with Love! | Parker Haus Grows April 18, 2013 at 8:26 am

[…] and H decided to go with our Robot theme in orange and blue.  I had stumbled across this “Bundle of Bots” baby shower with free printables and had forwarded it to H because it was so adorable. […]

15. Nicole April 29, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Where did you get the pacifiers? I’ve seen them in various colors on some of your different blogs and would love to know how I can get my hands on some for my sister’s baby shower.
    Thanks!

• jenn s. April 30, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Hi Nicole – They’re actually acrylic pacifiers that we add glitter too… you can get them at Michaels, Party City, Amazon, and a bunch of other places if you just google “acrylic pacifiers”. They usually start out blue or pink, then we cover them with spray adhesive and shake glitter over them. A little messy but super easy :) Hope that helps!

16. Barbara May 20, 2013 at 4:53 am

Absolutely stunning! Is there any other way to download the free printables? It appears as though the Pottery Barn website (http://www.potterybarnkids.com/) cannot be accessed. I don’t know whether it is location-related, as the error states: “Sorry, due to website restrictions we are unable to display the requested page”. I am trying to access the website from South Africa?

17. Happiness is More than Gold Stars September 8, 2013 at 10:48 pm

[…] theme can be as general as “Italian food” or a favorite color palette, or as specific as  “Modern Robot Baby Shower”. The “inspiration piece” can be anything from a favorite textile swatch or recipe to a great […]

18. Justine Temke January 29, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Hi, i love this party theme, i am throwing a baby shower for my best friend i would love to order some of those articles from you. I am just wondering if you could let me know how you made those pompoms? thanks

19. Justine January 29, 2014 at 9:58 am

20. Ike April 9, 2014 at 11:54 am

I love this robot theme. how many of the decorations can be made from printables? The robot toppers are super cute.