/////Playful Rainbow Butterfly Princess Party

Playful Rainbow Butterfly Princess Party

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

rainbow butterfly party

Get ready to kick off your shoes and play! At her daughters request, Kelly of Kelly Allison Photography crafted a Rainbow Butterfly Princess Party for her birthday! Tutus, a piñata,  rainbow candy, sidewalk chalk and more imaginative fun make me feel like running outside and just being a kid again! ;)

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

• Rainbow hand-tied tutu party favors
  • Decorate princess butterfly crowns, butterfly piñata & sidewalk chalk coloring
  • Rainbow Butterfly Cake (Chocolate Butterflies DIY Tutorial here!)
  • Rainbow polka dot dessert table + a colorful candy bar!
  • Sequin butterfly masks and magic wands

butterfly party crowns

rainbow layer cake

princess crown party crafts

princess crown crafts

butterfly sequin masks

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

Vendor Credit
By |2018-02-12T09:41:58+00:00February 1st, 2013|Kids Birthday, Parties for Girls|

1. […] you loved the Rainbow Butterfly Princess Party by Kelly Allison Photography, then get excited for all the details on that amazing cake! She […]

2. Birthday Creations Blog February 2, 2013 at 5:04 am

Absolutely gorgeous! At this point in time I wish I had girls. Don’t think I’ll be going anywhere near anything slightly pretty with my brood of 3 boys!

3. Miss Overballe February 4, 2013 at 7:00 am

Gorgeous!!! The butterflies are beyond cute :)

4. Wendy February 4, 2013 at 11:02 am

Too many gorgeous details! The girls look adorable in their tutus, and that color layer cake is something!

5. Wendy February 4, 2013 at 11:03 am

This party is just amazingly beautiful, too many gorgeous details! The girls look adorable in their tutus, and that color layer cake is something!

6. kelly allison February 4, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Thanks for the amazing post! I am thrilled to be featured!!

7. Joan Nicholas February 18, 2013 at 9:27 pm

This party was great and beautiful in person as my daughter was one of the birthday princess’ guests. Kelly did an amazing job. So wow’d to happen upon this on Pinterest.

8. […] Hostess whith the Mostess […]

9. Theresa Smahlik April 5, 2013 at 11:21 am

Totally cute party! What did you dill the favor bags with? And are those trix cereal pieces in the jars?

10. Rowena May 23, 2013 at 10:51 pm

How did u make the rainbow baked chips? Do u have the recipe?

11. Gloria October 10, 2013 at 12:02 pm

hi, I´m from Mexico and I would like to know if you have a pattern of your mask and crowns? I just love those.

12. Allison Parker Coburn January 15, 2014 at 6:03 am

Can you please tell me where you found the polka dot napkins? They are not at fortandfield. Thank you! Love your beautiful party! Allison

13. Sinamarie February 18, 2015 at 3:26 am

Absolutely love all of these ideas! I’m planning on doing something a little similar for my twin girls and just wondering if there’s a template for the invitations? they would be perfect!!