Pink bows, bold polka dots and classic mouse ears… can you guess the theme yet!? ;) It’s a Pink, Polka Dot & MINNIE Mouse Birthday Party of course! Birthday girl Mayson loves sparkles and Minnie, and mommy Nikka Morell of Triple M Good Parties, knew just how to make her birthday dream come true! Check out all her, girly and sweet homemade inspiring party ideas below.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Adorable birthday shirt made by *golden*
- Pink Minnie Punch + Bottles with buttons, bow ties and polka dot straws
- Glitter Birthday Girl Letters and “Oh Toodles” Cupcakes
- Black Glitter Mouse Ear “Happy Birthday” Banner with pretty bows!
- Pink Popcorn, Cake Balls and Mouse Ear Cookies
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nikka…
My daughter Mayson loves anything pink, sparkly and Minnie. Lucky for her I do too. I wanted her party to be just that for her. Now that she is 5 she has a lot of “must have’s” and I loved hearing all her ideas. I sparkled and put a Minnie Mouse bow on anything I could. I made some Minnie heads out of wood, I made fun candy jars with all of Minnie’s friends on them (kid’s party favor) and I made all the food as pink as I could. It sparkled, it was pink and it screamed Minnie! I passed the Minnie party in her eyes and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters! We all had a hot diggity dog time!