I am madly in love with the grown-up sophistication of this Mad Hatter Tea Party Bridal Shower by Seri Kertzner & Michelle of Little Miss Party Planner. With whimsical decor, Wonderland-inspired tea party treats, and a touch of modern thrown in for good measure, this shower is a (tea) cup full of wonderful! And if you’re looking for even more Alice in Wonderland party inspiration, follow the rabbit hole to some of our past party features right here. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Unexpected details like mini succulents in vintage tea cups & bright purple artichoke arrangements
- Black & yellow sixlet covered cake + mason jar fruit salad with “Cheers!” party flag forks
- Classic tea sandwiches like egg salad, cucumber basil & banana nutella
- “Drink Me” water bottle wraps + “Eat Me” and “Try Me” teal glittered cookies
- Instant photo camera & props to help make the guest book messages extra fun!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Seri…
This was a very special shower for my friend. The theme was a Mad Hatter tea party. We used antique plates, tea cups and saucers as well as vintage clocks to set the tone. It was gorgeous!