With a sprinkle of sparkle and a splash of sweet, Stefanie of Orange Blossom Special Events whipped up a special “ball” for the little birthday “princess”, Bea! Pamela Joy photographed the Sweet Cinderella Princess Birthday Party, which is overflowing with beautiful blue ribbon accents, gold glittery stars and more *magical* ideas, including those amazing DIY pipe cleaner princess crowns!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- DIY gold and silver pipe cleaner princess crowns, star-shaped swizzles & cupcake toppers
- Cute carriage cookies from The Butter End Cakery and candy-filled cinderella glass slippers
- Pink party popcorn, ribbon embellished crispy treat pops & darling pink frosted cupcakes
- Powder blue lace tablecloths, gold glitter pumpkin centerpieces and gorgeous tissue paper flower runner
- Sparkly gold star fairy godmother wands with pink and blue ribbons + framed blue glitter Cinderella silhouette
- Make Your Own Wand or Shield decorating activity with stickers, gems & markers