Give your baby shower guests a sweet send-off with this fun twist on the classic Rice Krispies treat. 😋
It’s the sprinkles that make these extra cute! Just pick a mix of colors that works well with your party palette. I bought the $1 individual color packs of sprinkles from Michaels to create a custom color mix for these.
Here’s how you make ’em…
About to POP Treat Pops
- 1 batch of Rice Krispies Treats
- Shallow Baking Dish
- 5” Popsicle Sticks
- 4×6” Cellophane Treat Bags
- Baker’s Twine
- Printable About to Pop Tags
- Make Rice Krispies treats according to directions. Let cool for an hour, then cut into (approximately 2.5” x 3”) rectangles.
- Pour a thin layer of sprinkles into a shallow baking dish, and firmly press the top of each Krispie treat into the sprinkles.
- Insert the popsicle sticks, then package the treats in cellophane bags embellished with baker’s twine and printable About to POP labels.
I hope you have some fun with these party favors!