Mamma mia! This party is making my mouth water! Keren Precel from Keren Precel Events cooked up this Adorable Italian Style Pizza Party for her son, Enzo. The kids not only got to enjoy pizza, they got to make it themselves! Along with the pizzas, there were lots of other delicious looking Italian foods, like flatbreads and caprese salad. I know what I’m making for dinner tonight. ;) Buon appetito!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- White Chef’s aprons for the guests to personalize + a special red apron for the birthday boy
- Mustached paper straws, mustache topped cupcakes and Chef’s hat and mustache topped birthday cake!
- Hanging garlic and baskets of fresh veggies to make it feel like a true Italian Pizzeria
- Adorable printable designs on the invitations, chopping stations, mini rolling pin, backdrop, etc.
- Chef’s hat cookies & super cute pizza cookies “served” in miniature pizza boxes as party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Keren…
There’s nothing greater in this business than to be able to throw your own loved ones a cool party. For this year’s birthday, we threw a pizza party for my three year old son, Enzo.
When guests arrived, they were handed out aprons and stamps of food items to decorate the aprons with. After that, the action started: We created a long ‘pizza-making’ station for the kids — each received a decorated placemat, a children’s chef knife in a designed paper sleeve and a chef’s hat. Sipping from their custom designed glass bottles and mustache straws, the kids were having so much fun making Pizza and eating it.
Adult guests enjoyed flat breads with mushrooms, tomatos and mozzarella, Tuscan bean salad, caprese bites and Pannacota with berry sauce. Other sweet treats included mustache cupcakes and chef’s hats cookies.
The party favor for the kids was a pizza shaped cookie nesting in a miniature pizza box. Adults received a small mason jar filled with an Italian olive mix!
Custom design items included: invitations, backdrop, signage and all the other designed elements shown in the pictures.