This one’s for the kiddies… a fun little craft project + “friendly” holders for all those Easter Bunny treats!
(Full instructions for both versions after the jump…)
PAPER BUNNY CUP TREAT HOLDERS
- white paper cup
- white cardstock
- pink felt or pink cardstock
- 2 wiggle eyes
- small pink pom-pom
- medium white pom-pom (for tail)
- white chenille stems
- scissors, glue, glue dots or a stapler
1. From the white cardstock, cut 2 large white ovals for the bunny ears. Trim one side of the oval off so it’s squared off at the bottom.
2. Cut 2 smaller oval shapes from the pink felt (or paper) for the inner part of the ear. Glue the pink ovals in the center of the white ear shapes and set aside to dry.
3. Cut white chenille craft stems into short pieces for the whiskers. Use craft glue or glue dots to attach the whiskers to the cup, then glue the pink pom pom on top for the nose.
4. Attach the ears to the back rim of the cup with a stapler or glue dots.
5. Glue the white pom pom to the back of the cup to create a cotton tail.
6. Fill with a colorful Easter grass and candy treats!
PAPER CHICK CUP TREAT HOLDERS
- yellow paper cup
- orange cardstock
- orange chenille craft stems
- 2 wiggle eyes
- yellow craft feathers
- scissors, glue/glue dots, stapler or tape
1. From the orange cardstock, cut a small triangle for the beak and glue it to the front of the cup.
2. Glue the wiggle eyes above the beak.
3. Cut six 3/4-inch pieces of orange chenille stem for the chick feet. Twist three pieces together at one end for each foot. Attach the feet to the front of the cup with glue dots or tacky craft glue.
4. Staple or tape a few feathers to the back edge of the cup, making sure they peek out over the top.
5. Fill with a colorful Easter grass and candy treats!