Is everyone else loving flamingos as much as we are?! I love the tropical, bright vibe they give a party! Kelly Catron of Gigi Noelle Events styled her daughter’s Fabulous Flamingo First Birthday Pool Party with summery details, ocean inspired decor and of course, tons of bright pink! Looking for even more flamingo party inspiration? Check out these other fabulous parties here, here and here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- A blue ruffled birthday cake with pink ombre layers + a blue frosted smash cupcake with pink ‘1’ candle
- First year chalkboard sign & photo garlands + rainbow pinwheel & pink flower centerpieces
- A mini party hat, multi-colored tutu & blue polka dotted bathing suit for the birthday girl
- Flamingo & pinwheel straws for the tropical punch + pink popcorn & blue cotton candy party favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Kelly…
This fabulous first birthday party belongs to my beautiful little girl Skylar. After doing over a hundred weddings and events over the past few years, it was so fun to finally plan something for our newest addition! My husband grew up in Florida and the lottery song had something to do with flamingos. As an infant he always sang this to her and she would giggle for hours! So I knew that when it was time to pick a theme for her first birthday, flamingos was it!! I started planning about 3 months after she was born and anytime I would see something with a flamingo I would order it. I loved this theme — aqua, pink and lots of water created a fun filled pool day for Skylar and all of our friends and family!!
- Planner: Gigi Noelle Events
- Flowers & Décor: Gigi Noelle Events
- Catering: Creative Catering
- Rentals: Hotz Rentals
- Photography: Corina Silva Studios
- Cake: Buttercream Cakes