One area I didn’t cover in the initial recap was the dessert table, and THERE IS SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS to share! 😍This dessert table was artfully styled by Sweets Indeed and features the work of several talented vendors. It definitely deserved its own post. 🙌
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Lush fern backdrop with paper butterflies & giant crepe paper flowers
- Gorgeous cake trio by Hey There, Cupcake! with clusters of delicate sugar flowers
- Fairytale Forest collection “Once Upon A Time” banner & *editable* dessert labels
- Beautiful hand-painted macarons by The French Confection Co.
Check out the detail work on these lovely macarons!
Such a perfect replication of the flowers in the paper collection on these cupcake toppers…
It really is all about the details, *BABY*! 😉
These dessert shooters could definitely be recreated at home… no professional decorating skills required! Garnish them with sugar crystals for extra sparkle. ✨
P.S. If you haven’t checked out the full Fairytale Forest event recap yet, click here to head over there now.
- Dessert Table Styling: Sweets Indeed
- Printables: (available right here) Hostess with the Mostess
- Cakes: Hey There, Cupcake – Cake
- Cake Pops: A Twist of Cake
- Oreos: Bella’s Bakery and Bowtique
- Chocolates: Anna Shea Chocolates
- Birthday Cake Caramels: Firefly Confections
- Popcorn: Just Pop In
- Macarons: The French Confection Co.
- Caramels: Firefly Confections
- Iced Sugar Cookies: Creating Awesomenessity
- Dessert Shots: Meringue Bake Shop
- Fondant Cupcake Toppers: Frog Prince Cake and Cookie Design
- Cupcakes: Grace of Cakes and Sweet Stacey’s