Get ready to *SLAY* your Christmas cookie gifting with these adorable, treat-filled sleighs! (Sorry, couldn’t resist. 😜)
- paper loaf pans
- decorative holiday wax paper
- candy canes (standard size)
- sparkly craft poms
- hot glue gun
- printable holiday fun tags
- baker’s twine
- Use a hot-glue to attach 2 craft poms + 1 candy cane to each side of the “sleigh”.
- Wrap your cookies with decorative wax paper or treat liners, and tie a printable holiday fun tag on top. (Use a 2” craft punch to make the tags circle shaped.)
Give your favorite gingerbread cookie a quick, merry twist with red & green candy melts! Just press 1 candy melt into the center of each cookie while they’re still warm. I used Krusteaz Gingerbread Mix for these cookies.