2. Cut out the designs. Leave a thin white border all the way around the shapes to make this step way easier! The cut lines don’t have to be perfect… it will still look great. 😊
3. Punch 2 holes at the top of each silhouette, then string them onto the twine.
4. Hang the banner and spread out the silhouettes. Leave enough space between the designs to add the mini cauldrons.
5. Cut a sheet of tissue paper into 4 squares. Pinch the center of a tissue square, then tuck it into a mini cauldron so it looks like fire/flames coming out. Repeat with all your mini cauldrons.
6. Add the cauldrons to the banner. Detach one side of the cauldron’s handle, and loop it over the twine, then re-attach it. If any of your cauldrons start to slide down the banner, use a small piece of tape or a dab of hot glue to keep it in place.
In these close up shots, you can see what I mean about leaving a thin border of white paper all the way around the design.
If you want to add some extra glam to this banner, a metallic gold rim on the cauldrons would also look great! You could use metallic craft paint, gold leaf paint, or a coat of glue + gold glitter.