According to my kids, this “Love Potion Punch” is “THE BEST PUNCH EVER!”. 😋
And with only 3 ingredients, it’s also super easy to make. 🙌
Of course, what really turns this drink into “Love Potion” is the pretty pink color & the printable label stating just that. So… you can change up those things to make this simple sherbet punch work for ANY party theme!
Just make sure to chill all the ingredients ahead of time and prep the punch right before your party starts. It will be ready to serve immediately.
Love Potion Punch
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry – 52 oz bottle
- Lemon-lime soda – 2L bottle
- berry sherbet (I used a raspberry-orange swirl)
- Drink dispenser or punch bowl
- Ice cream scoop
- Serving ladle
- Printable Love Potion Label
- Glue dots or hot glue gun
- Baker’s twine
- Prep the beverage dispenser: Embellish with baker’s twine. Print and cut the label out. Use glue dots or hot glue to secure the label to the twine.
- Mix the (pre-chilled!) lemonade and soda together in the drink dispenser.
- Scoop sherbet into balls and add them to the punch. Use the entire sherbet container.
- Serve immediately.
Note: I used a drink dispenser to serve this punch, but also left the dispenser lid off and ended up adding a ladle. This way guests could choose if they wanted sherbet floating in their cup or not (dispenser = no; ladle = yes). I usually went for the ladle myself. 😉🍦😋
Wanna modify this recipe for a grown-up soirée?
Just add vodka or champagne! You can also edit the labels on my website as needed. Here’s an example:
Love Potion Printables
My Love Potion Valentine’s Day printables are available in our store! They make it EASY to add tons of designer style and personalization to your party. 🙌 You can even edit the text yourself, as often as you want! Click here to shop this collection.