Let’s GO NUTS for donuts! Lisa Komer of Fancy That designed a Mint & Peach Donut Party (photographed by Katie Hickenbottom Photography) that undoubtedly gave me an early morning sweet tooth! From the donut tower “cakes” to the foiled donut plates, I’m just loving all the happy and crafty details that baked up such a *delicious* birthday party idea. Yummmmmy! ;)
P.S. Find more Donut Party Ideas Here!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- DIY Jumbo donut fringe pinata + painted sprinkle donut balloons
- Cereal “mini donut” cups, “HAPPY” candy dishes & scalloped popcorn boxes with donut party circles
- Sprinkle donut plates and napkins + donut tin party favors
- Playful donut tower “cakes” with “Happy Birthday and “I Am Three” flag toppers
- Milk bottles with donut decals, mint striped straws & mini powdered donuts!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Lisa…
When our shop photographers son says his favorite food is donuts and he is turning 3 you have to throw a Crazy for Donuts party!
We just received in the foil donut plates and napkins so that set our color palette: mint, peach, coral, gold and neon pink! Rather than a traditional cake, we made donut towers so guests could pick out their favorite. Other snacks included popcorn, sixlets, fruit loops and milk. One of my favorite details of this party is the donut balloons and pinata. We crafted those cuties and they were a hit!