For a little one who loves cars, Abby Ayeh of Pretty Posh Events has *gallons* of ideas – after all, she just designed her son Preston a Bold, Fast & Classic Race Car Birthday Party to celebrate his third birthday! Using a palette of red, blue and yellow, plus cars featured in the Fast & Furious movies, Abby created a party that was a fast-lane to FUN! From the checkered flag printables by Bushel and Peck Paper to the yummy & bold sweets by Whimsical Baker, buckle up and join me for the exciting ride…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Check-in counter with mini trophies, race car driver helmets and “pit pass” badges
- White chocolate car shaped pretzel rods, “P” cake pops (for Preston!) & Oreo pops
- “Pit Stop” racers refuel drink station and race flag printed cups + “Happy Birthday” wrapped water bottles
- Mini Corvette, Mustang and Camero yellow and blue lunch food boxes
- Black and white checker table linens, playful balloons & red gable favor boxes
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Abby…
My son is completely obsessed with cars, so I planned and designed his 3rd birthday party
around race cars. I wanted something fun, that incorporated unique elements. There are so many highlights but I especially liked the check in counter where all the racers could check in; pick up their helmets and pit passes.
I also especially loved all the little cute details on the dessert table. Jade from Whimsical baker was simply amazing to work with. We had pretzel rods shaped like race cars, cake pops monogrammed with P (for Preston). I couldn’t get over the amazing cake topper she
I also incorporated these super fun car food boxes, that I served fries and chicken fingers in. The kids absolutely loved it. The food boxes were mini replicas of corvettes, mustangs and cameros, a few of the cars found in the “Fast and Furious” movie franchise.
The amazing stationery, from the backdrop to the thank you labels on the gable boxes from Bushel and Peck paper just tied everything in.
The birthday boy and his friends were beside themselves with excitement.