With Easter coming up this weekend (already!), I wanted to share a few adorable parties with you today that would provide some major inspiration and get you excited for the holiday. If you’re hosting anything from a big Easter celebration to a small Egg Hunt for the little ones, this Spring & Easter Dessert Table Inspiration by Shauna Krantz of Cupcake With Character certainly fits the bill! With traditional pastel colors and the most beautiful sweet treats (check out those lacy fondant cupcake toppers!), this dessert table is absolutely springing with great ideas. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Wheat grass table centerpiece & a beautiful grassy outdoor setting + pink meringue filled fruit baskets
- Chocolate cake pop truffle birds’ nests topped with speckled pastel chocolate eggs
- Pastel & gold painted rabbit cookies + ornately decorated golden egg & rabbit cookies
- Beautiful Spring rabbit & bird topped cupcakes decorated with lace and painted flowers
PARTY DETAILS as told by Shauna…
Inspiration: Soft pastel colors, the smell of freshly cut grass, sounds of singing birds and white fluffy bunnies remind me of Spring. The filigree, lace and damask patterns mixed in with a sea foam green ruffled cloth adds a more traditional feel to this styled dessert table.
Desserts: Roxane of Fancy Cakes (fondant cupcake toppers), delivers a high quality, specialty product. The amount of detail that goes into her designs makes them one of a kind. The lace and and hand painted floral accents speak for the time and energy she puts into each and every order.
The talented Brandi of Painted and Sprinkled created bird’s nest cake pops. What says Spring more then a bird’s nest filled with pastel speckled eggs! They look so real! Absolutely beautiful. Her attention to detail in creating these beauties was spot on. The chocolate swirls mimic branches and the speckled eggs add an element of our favorite Easter candy!
Katherine of Creating Awesomenessity designed Easter inspired cookies with a vintage inspiration. The golden polka dot borders and bunnies almost look like a framed picture, too pretty to eat. Bold and beautiful.
I absolutely love chocolate covered Oreos. It is amazing what Christina of 4 Kids Cakes was able to do on these little cookie surfaces! I sent her the cupcake wrapper paper designs for inspiration. She was able to replicate the designs on each cookie! If you look closely, each chocolate covered Oreo pairs with a design on the wrappers. 4 Kids Cakes also specializes in fondant work.
Christina of Sweet Design Studio, created beautiful pastel French Meringue cookies along with the detailed filigree bunnies. A very romantic cookie! It amazes me how much time goes into the decoration of each cookie. Simply stunning.
Outfit: Kristal of Atutudes created the most beautiful pastel tulle dress. Perfect for an Easter dress! Well, perfect for any Spring photo session or party! I love the satin ribbon and most of all Kristal’s signature design of the tutu skirt. Hair accessories by Special Somethings Boutique are so pretty! My absolute favorite is the pastel floral felt headband. They look like actual flowers!
Katie of Katie Moffitt Photography captures the most amazing snapshots! Her work is truly art. These styled shoots would not be as beautiful as they are without Katie.
- Party Stylist, Ruffled Table Cloth, Decorative Cupcake Wrappers, Pearlized Desserts Stands & Wooden Trays: Cupcake With Character
- Photographer: Katie Moffitt Photography
- Hair Accessories: Special Somethings Boutique
- Tutu Party Dress: Atutudes
- Baking/Candy Cups, Strawberry Baskets: The Pretty Party Shoppe
- Bird’s Nest Cake Pops: Painted and Sprinkled
- Filigree Bunny Cookies & French Meringue Cookies: Sweets & Treats Design Studio
- Gold/Pastel Bunny Sugar Cookies: Creating Awesomenessity
- Easter Fondant Cupcake Toppers: Fancy Cakes
- Filigree Oreos: 4 Kids Cakes