Surf’s up dude! Let’s head on out for Jack’s first birthday: A Backyard Beach Bash with the coolest shark photo booth, surf board inspired sweets and gorgeous floral centerpieces by Jill Sanger of Isari Flower Studio + Event Design. To match the magnificently styled day (by Allison Noelle Events), BellaLuz Photography captured all the details, including lots of fun activities for the kids!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Surf Board Cupcake Toppers and Bunting Banner Inspired Printables
- Shell & Starfish Cookies, Goldfish Marshmallow Pops
- Board Short Banner + Mini Surf Smash Cake
- Shark Photo Booth and Sandcastle Bucket Favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jill…
- This California couple wanted to create a fun, colorful beach vibe for an adorable 1st birthday and enlisted Allison Noelle Events for help with design and styling.
- Dad, an avid surfer, lined up his surfboards for a cool party backdrop.
- Isari Flower Studio created vibrant and youthful arrangements by mixing orange orchids, garden roses, dahlias, berries and echinacea with complementing aqua gems and fun beach accents.
- Dad’s favorite beverage, Saint Archer beer, kept the adults’ thirst quenched.
- Baby Jack’s highchair was decked out with a board short banner, providing the backdrop for digging into his Smash Cake, which was topped with a surfboard and goldfish.
- BellaLuz Photography was the perfect pick to capture the fun and vibrancy of the moment.
- Fishing net draped the dessert station, which featured beach-themed cookies resting on a plate of brown sugar “sand”, surfboard cupcakes to match the Smash Cake, and Goldfish marshmallow pops.
- Kiddos were entertained with a sidewalk Chalk station, oversized beach balls, a mini bounce house, and butcher paper-covered tables topped with beach buckets of sand and crayons.
- Guests took home beach pails with catch phrases “Hang Ten”, “Beach Babe” and “Surfs Up” stuffed with goodies.
- The highlight of the party: A 10-foot tall custom made shark photo booth that provided a fun spot for everyone to stop and snap a few shots of the day.