Looking for a cute way to surprise your favorite person for Valentine’s Day?
This balloon gift idea is easy, thoughtful, and definitely a statement-maker! Well… TEN statements to be exact. ;) It’s also a playful nod to the similarly titled romantic comedy from 1999… for those of you that love old school chick flicks like me.
Love Notes + Stickers + Balloons
Adhesive number stickers make this project super-quick, and I’ve designed a set of printable Valentine notecards and a matching sign to make everything easy-peasy!
Scroll to the bottom of this post for full details or click here to download the free printables.
P.S. This idea would work well for both significant others AND kids!
10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU – VALENTINE’S DAY SURPRISE
Surprise your favorite person with an easy, yet impressive display of all the things you love about them! This thoughtful gift works well for grown ups and kids alike. It’s quick to put together and makes for a fun, high-impact surprise at home or work. Just make sure to fill the balloons no more than an hour before they receive them so there’s plenty of time to enjoy them. And of course… the love notes will live on forever!
- 10 Balloons in Valentine’s Day colors
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Baker’s twine (or other string)
- Gold number stickers, 1-10
- Printable Note Cards
- Printable 8×10 Sign
1. Print the display sign and note cards. Fill out the note cards so their ready to go.
2. Fill 10 balloons with helium using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, and tie a string to each one. Use tape to attach the balloon strings to a hard surface, or arrange them into a balloon bunch.
3. Place a number sticker on each balloon.
4. Tape your 10 “love notes” to the balloon strings.
For more cute Valentine’s Day printables, check out my new Hearts & Arrows party collection. It’s got pretty watercolor graphics, accents of gold, and will make your love-inspired birthday party or baby/bridal shower look personalized & amazing! 😍