//, Baby Showers, Styled by Jenn/“Go Baby, Go!” Baby Shower {Part 2 – Decor, Truck Diaper Cake & Tablescape}

“Go Baby, Go!” Baby Shower {Part 2 – Decor, Truck Diaper Cake & Tablescape}

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

diy truck diaper cake

In continuation of Part 1 of our new “Go Baby, Go!” Baby Shower for Huggies, here we go with Part 2 – the tablescape, accent decor & diaper cake!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

• Printable “Baby on board” truck shaped message cards “driving” down a DIY road!
  • Easy “road” table runner: gray fabric + printable chevron paper dividers
  • DIY traffic light centerpiece made from yarn ball lights, a photo box & black fabric
  • Playful “Luggage Tag” place cards that doubled as cute chair decor!
  • Easy DIY truck diaper cake embellished with printable patterns & signs

transportation baby shower tablescape

enjoy the ride printable sign

transportation baby shower decorations

go baby go centerpiece

luggage tag escort cards for a transportation theme party

mommy baby shower chair decor

baby shower bottle favors

stop sign

hwtm transportation baby shower theme

boy baby shower printables

transportation theme diaper cake

go baby transportation theme invitation

baby shower wishes

toy airplane

huggies diaper cake

Vendor Credit
By |2017-01-19T11:11:38+00:00November 5th, 2012|Baby Boy, Baby Showers, Styled by Jenn|

1. Carma Wolvaardt November 8, 2012 at 6:38 am

What a fantastic article full of helpful advice and quality images. I simply love your website and keep coming back for more. Keep up the good work!

2. Carga preciosa « Lindezas November 13, 2012 at 4:34 am

[…] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GosteiSeja o primeiro a gostar disso. de → Chá de bebê ← Noel estrela Ainda sem comentários […]

3. “Go Baby Go” Baby Shower | A to Zebra Celebrations February 25, 2013 at 2:06 am

[…] theme for this baby shower was “Go Baby Go“.  The party designs were provided by Hostess with the Mostess.  I loved the colors and the fabulous ideas she shared on her blog for this baby […]

4. Katty Marrero May 15, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Hi….my name is Katty, im from Puerto Rico. I need to know where i can buy this little cars and truck that you have in the decorations.

I’m gonna throw a baby shower for my daughter in august 17, 2013.

Please, let me know!!! Thanks!!!!!!

• jenn s. May 15, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Hi Katty! The cars and trucks are by a company called Kid O – and you can find them on Amazon! Here’s a search link for you:

Good luck with the baby shower! :)

5. claudia George July 28, 2013 at 10:37 am

Hi Jen, Thanks so much for sharing this adorable baby shower theme. I tried downloading the free printable but I get an error when I click on the link. Please help. Thanks so much.

6. Danasia Waldron December 23, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to purchase these printables in a girl version? I love this and want to use it but it’s for a girl. Thank.

7. Roberta Cook Clark October 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL GO BABY GO PRINTS. I COULD NOT FIND IN THE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES THE BABY ONESEE FOR THE BANNER. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THE PRINTABLE. THANK YOU, ROBERTA CLARK