FREE 2018 Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock”

Preppy Paddock - 8x10 Sign

*UPDATE: All PDFs with dates have been updated for the 2018 Derby. Dates were either removed or changed. ;) *

We styled a new Kentucky Derby party theme for 14 Hands Vineyards last week, so that means a brand new set of FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables for YOU! You’ll find previews of all of the “Preppy Paddock” themed printables below, followed by download links for the high-res PDFs.

I definitely had fun designing these and wanted them to have a distinctly preppy vibe, but also feel a little bit playful. What do you think? I hope you’re able to utilize some of the designs at your own Derby celebrations too… and if you were on the fence about throwing a Derby party, now you have a great excuse!! ;) ENJOY!

free Kentucky Derby water bottle labels - HWTM

Kentucky Derby Party Printables - Preppy Paddock

kentucky derby drink flags

free printable Watering Hole sign

free mint julep drink sign

free party printables from hwtm

preppy party printables

free printable preppy water bottle labels

kentucky derby party printables

(Full party banner pictured above reads “DOWN THE STRETCH”)

Kentucky Derby Party Printables - 4x6 Signs

patterned paper

*****

PREPPY PADDOCK PARTY PRINTABLES

Design by: Hostess with the Mostess

4×6 Signs A (Kentucky Derby 144)
4×6 Signs B (Greatest Two Minutes + Race on Over)
5×7 Signs
Pendant Flags
Silhouettes
Tent Cards – Filled In
Tent Cards – Blank

free Kentucky Derby party printables from HWTM

Alternative Text

41 responses to “FREE 2018 Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock””

1. FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock”(via @HWTM_Jenn): Hostess with the Moste… http://t.co/6GPydJlBOG – #Cake Blogs

2. @PartyBlowout says:

FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock” http://t.co/Gy7jVmBWDg

3. […] Derby party ideas (including food, drinks & decor) ……….2) A brand new set of free Derby party printables, and… ……….3) Drumroll please… a fabulous DSLR CAMERA GIVEAWAY PACKAGE valued […]

4. gschles says:

Thank you SO much for these!!!!

5. @FrugalWahms says:

FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock” http://www.hwtm.com/2013/04/free-printables-kentucky-derby-party/

6. Jenn, these are amazing. Well done! Beautiful silhouettes, beautiful flags, loving the signs, everything. Thanks for doing this for your readers! Inspiring!

7. Hosting a Derby Party this year? @HWTM_Jenn has free printable for you http://www.hwtm.com/2013/04/free-printables-kentucky-derby-party/

8. Great collection! I can’t comment on what I like best because I love it all. A little bit of everything in this collection. #preppy & #awesome

9. sanbornnatasha says:

How do I download the PDF for print?

• jenn s. says:

Click this link to download a zip file that contains all of the PDFs: That should work, but let me know if you have any issues!

10. Ashley Currie says:

trying to download the free printables but I cannot seem to open the file, by any chance can you help me with this? thanks!!

• jenn s. says:

Of course! Can you let me know what the problem is – are you not able to unzip the zip file, or when you unzip it you can’t open the PDFs?

11. ashley says:

i got them, thanks so much!!!

12. Megan Alvey says:

I can not get the zip file to open, or unzipped to open any tips I love these! Any tips?

• jenn s. says:

Hi Megan –
      I’m not sure why that’s happening in some cases – but we’re going to add links to the individual PDFs as an alternative option. Are you able to open the PDF for this sign? The rest of the individual PDF links will be added to the post later today :)

13. Jenna says:

I just love this! I posted on the other entry too. I found this today when googling. I fell in love right away and redesigned my whole party based on this. This was exactly what I was looking for. I can’t wait to celebrate my 1 year old’s birthday next week. Thanks so much for sharing.

14. […] Hostess With The Mostess also has a Free  preppy modern Derby look too that I just am smitten for! […]

15. Karen says:

SCREAM!!! We have a Derby party every year but this one is sure to be the cutest EVER with these awesome printables. THANK YOU!

16. […] Juleps | Dress | Headband | Clutch | Printable | Centerpiece | Shoes | […]

17. May Party Ideas | Quite the Occasion says:

[…] of our favorite party sites, Hostess with the Mostess, is offering an entire collection of free Derby Day printables. It is super easy to find tons of Derby Day recipes online, so all you need to do is add these […]

18. We love to drink wine and watch the Derby. Jenn you have done a fantastic job with this printable collection and partnering with one of my favorite wines is a bonus! Enjoy the race :)

19. […] FREE KENTUCKY DERBY PARTY PRINTABLES – “PREPPY PADDOCK” […]

20. Kirsten habgood says:

Do you have a template for the invite? These are so adorable!