//, Kentucky Derby, Styled by Jenn, Theme Parties/FREE 2018 Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock”

FREE 2018 Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock”

Preppy Paddock - 8x10 Sign

*UPDATE: All PDFs with dates have been updated for the 2018 Derby. Dates were either removed or changed. ;) *

We styled a new Kentucky Derby party theme for 14 Hands Vineyards last week, so that means a brand new set of FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables for YOU! You’ll find previews of all of the “Preppy Paddock” themed printables below, followed by download links for the high-res PDFs.

I definitely had fun designing these and wanted them to have a distinctly preppy vibe, but also feel a little bit playful. What do you think? I hope you’re able to utilize some of the designs at your own Derby celebrations too… and if you were on the fence about throwing a Derby party, now you have a great excuse!! ;) ENJOY!

free Kentucky Derby water bottle labels - HWTM

Kentucky Derby Party Printables - Preppy Paddock

kentucky derby drink flags

free printable Watering Hole sign

free mint julep drink sign

free party printables from hwtm

preppy party printables

free printable preppy water bottle labels

kentucky derby party printables

(Full party banner pictured above reads “DOWN THE STRETCH”)

Kentucky Derby Party Printables - 4x6 Signs

patterned paper

*****

PREPPY PADDOCK PARTY PRINTABLES

Design by: Hostess with the Mostess

4×6 Signs A (Kentucky Derby 144)
4×6 Signs B (Greatest Two Minutes + Race on Over)
5×7 Signs
Pattern Paper
Pendant Flags
Silhouettes
Tent Cards – Filled In
Tent Cards – Blank

free Kentucky Derby party printables from HWTM

By |2018-04-30T12:18:48+00:00April 22nd, 2013|Free Printables, Kentucky Derby, Styled by Jenn, Theme Parties|

1. @fineartofcakes April 22, 2013 at 7:02 am

FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock”(via @HWTM_Jenn): Hostess with the Moste… http://t.co/6GPydJlBOG – #Cake Blogs

2. @PartyBlowout April 22, 2013 at 7:39 am

FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock” http://t.co/Gy7jVmBWDg

3. […] Derby party ideas (including food, drinks & decor) ……….2) A brand new set of free Derby party printables, and… ……….3) Drumroll please… a fabulous DSLR CAMERA GIVEAWAY PACKAGE valued […]

4. gschles April 22, 2013 at 10:25 am

Thank you SO much for these!!!!

• jenn s. April 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm

You’re welcome! Hope you have fun with them! :)

5. @FrugalWahms April 22, 2013 at 4:38 pm

FREE Kentucky Derby Party Printables – “Preppy Paddock” https://www.hwtm.com/2013/04/free-printables-kentucky-derby-party/

6. Loralee Lewis April 22, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Jenn, these are amazing. Well done! Beautiful silhouettes, beautiful flags, loving the signs, everything. Thanks for doing this for your readers! Inspiring!

• jenn s. April 22, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Thanks, Loralee! That means a lot coming from you :)

7. @socializeevents April 23, 2013 at 9:50 am

Hosting a Derby Party this year? @HWTM_Jenn has free printable for you https://www.hwtm.com/2013/04/free-printables-kentucky-derby-party/

8. OnlineLabels.com April 24, 2013 at 6:52 am

Great collection! I can’t comment on what I like best because I love it all. A little bit of everything in this collection. #preppy & #awesome

9. sanbornnatasha April 24, 2013 at 9:58 am

How do I download the PDF for print?

• jenn s. April 24, 2013 at 11:03 am

Click this link to download a zip file that contains all of the PDFs: That should work, but let me know if you have any issues!

10. Ashley Currie April 24, 2013 at 10:11 am

trying to download the free printables but I cannot seem to open the file, by any chance can you help me with this? thanks!!

• jenn s. April 24, 2013 at 11:02 am

Of course! Can you let me know what the problem is – are you not able to unzip the zip file, or when you unzip it you can’t open the PDFs?

11. ashley April 24, 2013 at 2:55 pm

i got them, thanks so much!!!

12. Megan Alvey April 25, 2013 at 5:44 pm

I can not get the zip file to open, or unzipped to open any tips I love these! Any tips?

• jenn s. April 26, 2013 at 6:27 am

Hi Megan –
      I’m not sure why that’s happening in some cases – but we’re going to add links to the individual PDFs as an alternative option. Are you able to open the PDF for this sign? The rest of the individual PDF links will be added to the post later today :)

13. Jenna April 28, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I just love this! I posted on the other entry too. I found this today when googling. I fell in love right away and redesigned my whole party based on this. This was exactly what I was looking for. I can’t wait to celebrate my 1 year old’s birthday next week. Thanks so much for sharing.

• jenn s. April 29, 2013 at 12:03 pm

So happy to hear that, Jenna! Good luck with the party! ;)

14. […] Hostess With The Mostess also has a Free  preppy modern Derby look too that I just am smitten for! […]

15. Karen April 30, 2013 at 2:07 pm

SCREAM!!! We have a Derby party every year but this one is sure to be the cutest EVER with these awesome printables. THANK YOU!

• jenn s. April 30, 2013 at 3:10 pm

You’re very welcome! :) Good luck with the party!!

16. […] Juleps | Dress | Headband | Clutch | Printable | Centerpiece | Shoes | […]

17. May Party Ideas | Quite the Occasion May 2, 2013 at 3:27 am

[…] of our favorite party sites, Hostess with the Mostess, is offering an entire collection of free Derby Day printables. It is super easy to find tons of Derby Day recipes online, so all you need to do is add these […]

18. OnlineLabels.com May 2, 2013 at 6:40 am

We love to drink wine and watch the Derby. Jenn you have done a fantastic job with this printable collection and partnering with one of my favorite wines is a bonus! Enjoy the race :)

19. […] FREE KENTUCKY DERBY PARTY PRINTABLES – “PREPPY PADDOCK” […]

20. Kirsten habgood April 11, 2014 at 9:21 am

Do you have a template for the invite? These are so adorable!

21. Jenny Gilbert April 29, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Anything for 2014??? My husband and I met on Derby Day so we have a party every year to celebrate both events. :) And being in KY makes it extra special. I have never seen any cute party printables until I found your blog today. So glad I did and I will be frequenting often.

• Dayna Goldman April 30, 2014 at 8:53 am

Hi Jenny,

We just finished a new collection for the 2014 Derby (and Jenn’s actually in Kentucky right now!). The last 5 posts feature the new collection, hope you like it! :)

• Dayna Goldman April 30, 2014 at 8:53 am

Hi Jenny,

22. Marianne O'Bryan Jeanes April 30, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Is it possible to get a copy of the tent cards where I could type in the foods I'm serving?

23. Talk Derby to Me April 30, 2014 at 11:01 pm

[…] I’ve printed out some super cute printables from Hostess With the Mostess Blog, so that helps to add a little bit of a (free!) graphic punch. I printed them out, then trimmed the […]

24. Marlene sims January 13, 2015 at 12:24 pm

Can you make all of these for 2015 please

25. Sarah April 21, 2015 at 9:18 am

These are amazing and I would love to use them for Virginia Gold Cup. Are there word versions that I can edit the verbiage to match our derby?

• jenn s. April 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Hi Sarah – Everything was created in Photoshop, so I don’t have a Word version available unfortunately. Sorry about that!

26. elizabeth caldwell April 26, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Hey I am trying to print these off and a couple of them get cut off (the flags, the bourbon ball sign, the watering hole sign). I tried rotating them in the pdf viewer but they were still cut off. Also someone else requesting if you had blank tent cards so we could fill in the food we were serving. Anyways these are awesome just wanted to be able to print them all off. Thanks!

• jenn s. April 29, 2015 at 8:31 am

Hi Elizabeth –
      Sorry you’re having issues with printing! The art files are set to 8×10 and 8.5×11, so it sounds like your Acrobat program might have page scaling turned on. Can you make sure that it’s set to “No Page Scaling” in the settings and see if that works?

As far as the tent cards go, unfortunately I don’t have an editable version created at this point, and I’m so swamped right now there’s no way I could figure that out before Derby this weekend. Sorry about that! If you have the full version of Acrobat you could try opening the file, adding form fields to the PDF, and typing on top of them that way. (The fonts I used on the tent cards pictured here are called Abraham Lincoln and Archer)

27. Megan Mills Sanchez January 28, 2016 at 8:19 pm

How do I download these? We have an electronic horse derby fundraiser and these would be perfect!

28. megan January 28, 2016 at 12:21 pm

• jenn s. January 29, 2016 at 9:33 am

Hi Megan –
      To download the printables, just click on the links that are towards the bottom of the post – they are all listed in a row, directly above the last image. :) Clicking on the links will take you to Dropbox, and you should see a “Download” button in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Hope that helps and good luck with the fundraiser!!

29. Nicole Nails March 23, 2016 at 8:01 am

Would do you be able to make them to where I could edit some wording and add my son’s name for his birthday party