Diamonds, sparkles, champagne and pearls… can you guess where I’m going with this? ;) Dorangela of Two Prince Bakery Theater styled this Glitz & Glam Audrey Hepburn Inspired Party with iconic black and white stripes, Tiffany’s Timbertini and more dahling details!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for…
- “Baubles & Bow Ties” photo booth prop table with gum ball “pearl” necklaces, mini tiaras + bow ties
- Blue cake topped with sparkly baubles, custom Audrey peg doll and “Dahling” medallion
- Pearl Necklace Meringues, Tiffany Blue Macarons & Little Black Dress Dipped Oreos
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Dorangela…
The Iconic Audrey Hepburn was the inspiration for this party. I completely fell in love with her the first time I watched her in Breakfast in Tiffany’s and then in Sabrina. She is timeless a classic and beautiful representation of a woman. We wanted the party to reflect that.
The decor was basic black and white, like the films, and we added a splash of the blue we all love so much to make it pop! We threw in some diamond, silver and pearl accents to glam it up, after all, Audrey Hepburn is the epitome of glamour!
FOOD & DRINKS
The guests enjoyed a delicious hordvourves which included lobster sushi and mini filet skewers. The signature drink the Tiffany’s Timbertini, references the famous cocktail party in the iconic film. The gorgeous blue drink was served in a martini glass and topped with a custom fondant medallion with the phrased coined by Audrey herself “Dahling”. For the Dessert the guest were treated to a gorgeous coconut cake filled with pineapple preserves and gorgeous blue cream cheese flowers. The cake was topped with lots of sparkly baubbles, a custom Audrey peg doll complete with the famous pearl and rhinestone necklace and a larger version of the “Dahling” medallion. Other treats were custom chocolate dipped oreos with 3d replicas of the famous little black dress, sharp black and white bows to match our color scheme and pearl necklaces. We also had chocolate coffee cups, blue macaroons, chocolate dipped bow ties, and pearl meringues.
For the party favors, my favorite part, the guest left with several favors! We had sharp white totes, with black custom thank you tags that matched the party invitations, and to put inside the bags, were custom to go his and her coffee cups (bowtie and black dress), a danish like in the famous opening scene of Tiffany’s with a custom tag on it, as well as lipsticks for the ladies with custom labels that echo the Audrey Theme.
Some of the lucky guest who would be attending the post party girl’s weekend cruise also received, a custom screen printed Audrey canvas tote, a little black dress personalized tumbler as well as gorgeous custom eye masks, just like the one Audrey wore!
The main party activity that everyone enjoyed was our photobooth! The sparkly silver backdrop, lent itself perfectly to the glamorous theme for the evening. Custom photo booth drops, consisting of handmade gumball “pearl” necklaces for the ladies as well as rhinestone tiara’s, and black and white custom bowties for the men were fun accessories to take photos with, they also were favors to take home as well! Further we had beautiful handmade photo booth props from some of the iconic scenes of Audrey’s most famous film!
- Party Styling: Two Prince Bakery Theater
- Paper Invitations, Labels & Tags: Loralee Lewis
- Photography: Fiorella Image
- Custom Pearl Wreath: Sweet Georgia Sweet
- Rosette Cake & Cupcakes: Cottonwood Cupcakes
- Audrey Peg Doll: Craft That Party
- Black Dress Favor Boxes: Piggy Bank Parties
- Custom Eye Masks: Vasti’s Vintage Couture
- Custom Drink Tumblers: LylaBug Designs
- Custom Bow Ties: Cheerios & Caviar
- Bubblegum Necklaces & Rhinestone Paper Straws: Oh Goodie Designs
- Photo Booth Props: Paper and Pancakes
- Custom Fondant “Dahling” Medallions: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
- Audrey Chocolate Oreos: Love & Sugar Kisses
- Audrey Canvas Bags: Doodlebag
- Audrey Inspired Illustrations: Emma Kisstina
- Coffee To-Go Cups & Glassine Bags: Garnish
- Macarons: Creative Juice
- Glitterstix with Bow Ties: Desserts & Designs
- Tassel Fringe Balloon: The Flair Exchange
- Dress: Dara Lauria Boutique
- Floral Arrangements: Erica Gigante